Infamous advert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
They promised us a big advertising campaign and unless someone is very good at making trailers im sure this will be it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMPoRwz2LPE&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Infamous TV Ad[/ame]

Watch it in HD if yo can.
Yours thoughts? good advert? bad advert?

Cooke_E_G

Forum Elder
May 12, 2007
I like it but Sony already failed....

Its releasing today and I have yet to see 1 InFamous commercial. I think they decided to say F it on the advertising this gen. I wonder how much they are saving though by not doing it?

Đipic

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2008
[QUOTE="Cooke_E_G, post: 0]I like it but Sony already failed....

Its releasing today and I have yet to see 1 InFamous commercial. I think they decided to say F it on the advertising this gen. I wonder how much they are saving though by not doing it?[/quote]

[QUOTE="manutdfan, post: 0]Nice advert if a little late, I still haven't seen an advert for it on TV.[/quote]

Games only sell the first day they're released?

kider

Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
[QUOTE="Cooke_E_G, post: 0]No, what does that have to do with anything. People dont buy products they dont know about.....[/quote]

He said it because people are complaining about the advert being released late, when the game was only released today.

Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="kider, post: 0]He said it because people are complaining about the advert being released late, when the game was only released today.[/quote]

They should have raised awareness of the game before its release IMO. Sony marketing fails again.

Nov 6, 2005
NA
I seen the advert last night when I was watching the Nuggets ref their victory over the Lakers...and I did notice the PS3 symbol...it might not mean the slim...maybe they are getting back to their roots of what made a Playstation...I hate saying Playstation 3...PS3 rolls off the tounge better...

Đipic

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2008
[QUOTE="Cooke_E_G, post: 0]No, what does that have to do with anything. People dont buy products they dont know about.....[/quote]
Hence the commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.