internet and game freezes ??

Martijn_

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2007
My friends PS3 has problems recently, Half of the time his PS3 won't connect to the internet. He has this problem since a couple of weeks now. And since the latest update some of his games started freeze alot.

Does anyone else have the same problems. I tried fixing the internet connection but nothing seems to work.

Thanks.

Kaileena

Apprentice
Apr 18, 2008
[QUOTE="no1kevlin, post: 0]I'm having a lot of freezing issues on various games since the last update.[/quote]

Me too, my ps3 start freezing just after the last update :pissed:

LiveStock

Apprentice
Feb 25, 2007
www.actsofwarclan.com
Everytime I turn my PS3 on now it gives me a dns error when signing into the network. I always have to sign in twice. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the update though because it started happening a couple of days before the update dropped.

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Mine's been doing fine with the update, I do get errors when I'm streaming from PC to PS3 but I don't know if that's just something with the program (using PlayOn to watch Netflix on PS3) or what. It's a DNS error btw.

HWMbrogden

That Band Is Awful
Aug 22, 2007
NJ - 732
www.last.fm
I have a few random game freezes where I have to shut the system off via the back button but everything seems to boot up fine on the restart. I mean its a piece of technology, things like this will happen.

Mar 5, 2009
HELP! . . . Everytime I turn my PS3 on now is signs in, then once I start a PS3 game, signs me out and disables my wireless router! NO shiznat! Computers and xbox360 fun fine until I try to play a game online with PS3!! WTF is going on? Who knows what this is? Don't bother if your just going to say my rounter is biased against PS3 or some stupid shiz like that. Anyone run into the problem???? How to fix??? Is this a bug with newest update???? Please respond. WHo do I call about this problem?????

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
[QUOTE="Brokentusk81, post: 0]HELP! . . . Everytime I turn my PS3 on now is signs in, then once I start a PS3 game, signs me out and disables my wireless router! NO shiznat! Computers and xbox360 fun fine until I try to play a game online with PS3!! WTF is going on? Who knows what this is? Don't bother if your just going to say my rounter is biased against PS3 or some stupid shiz like that. Anyone run into the problem???? How to fix??? Is this a bug with newest update???? Please respond. WHo do I call about this problem?????[/quote]
Ghostbusters!!!!!!

Its just when you start a game? Then I'm assuming that you can download stuff from the PS store. You can call Sony, there should be a number in the manual or on the PlayStation website under support. A simple fix might be to just run a wired connection. monoprice.com sells like a 100ft cat6 ethernet cable for $14. Its faster than wireless anyways.