Is it just me or does Plaxico Burress look like Kratos?

N

nulleduser

In the way they both have a similar beard and are bald. But, there's something that doesn't quite match them... if you get what i mean... :lol:

Jun 29, 2008
Are you guys kidding me?!? He looks EXACTLY like him :lol:

But then again... he doesn't seem like someone who would stand out of a crowd of similar looking people (my attempt at avoiding racism/stereotypes).

Jun 13, 2008
I'd have to really be looking for a similarity to start to see it >.< But otherwise not really.. It's just the goatee, I dunno..

Nov 13, 2004
[QUOTE="triggap, post: 0]I'd have to really be looking for a similarity to start to see it >.< But otherwise not really.. It's just the goatee, I dunno..[/quote]

Hmm, now that you mention it. That's probably what it is.

I should change that "looks" to "reminds".

R

Rapture

Eh, sorta/kinda/notreally. If I someone who did have the same face structure, hair, and bald head that resembles Kratos, I would spot it immediately. But if I saw this guy walking down the street, I wouldn't think anything of it.

If that makes sense.

thekingtut

Superior Member
Oct 7, 2008
US of A, FL
He's got the same shaped head and that awkward vein going horizontally on the side of it. If he was 30 shades whiter then he would be Kratos.
EDIT: If Tyrien were to stumble onto this thread:lol:

A

AreYouEXP

It's the eyebrows and goatee I guess. I agree with the poster above, it reminds me more than resembles.