Is the PS Store still down?!

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
Okay so this morning before I played some Battlefield, I tried to access the store and it wouldn't allow me in as it said it was undergoing maintainance.
I have since, since around 3pm spent my day in the pub and have just got home. Before playing Battlefield again I just went to check out the store, after seeing the 'EU Store update' story on the PSU homepage I had come to the assumption the maintenance was complete.
However I am still receiving the following message:

'This service is currently undergoing maaintenance. (E-8200013A)

This message has displayed since I tried accessing around 12 hours ago.
Is this happening for everybody or should I be getting worried? I love my PS4 I don't want it to start malfunctioning so soon if thats the case!

P.S: I've used the store several times before, to download the various apps and DCUO, Resogun etc

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6263992]Store is working for me. NA obviously though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah should really have just mentioned EU shouldn't I?
But still, 12 hours does seem a little excessive; and the system has been turned off for 7-9 hours within that timeframe whilst I was out..

EDIT: I just restarted the system, and it seems to be working fine now.
Even though I had the problem earlier and it was turned off since then?
Not very promising signs haha, hopefully it won't happen again.

Lock thread when possible, crisis over :)

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
No real reason to lock the thread. Someone with the exact same problem can see this thread, and continue the discussion past this post. I was logging into my UK account to see if I had the problem, but alas, I didn't. Glad it's working for you now. I don't know if you restarted the system before, but I always do that when I come across any problem really. Always reboot, and see what happens then.