iTrophies is a great App!

daevv

The Mega Man
May 28, 2007
Newfoundland!
I bought this awhile back for my iPhone and if your into trophy collecting, wanting to see your PSN friends list on the go, and have a iPhone I suggest you look into it.

It has also been getting better and better (and faster to login!) with every update. Only thing missing is the ability to send messages through PSN but I'm sure it'll get it in a future update. Right now the only place to send a PSN msg is though the actual PS3.

Website for info and youtube vid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPCkOG8Geg"]YouTube- PS3 iTrophies v2.4 Preview[/ame]

~d

Mechwarrior3

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2009
Amongst the Turtwigs!
Whoa! That's actually pretty nifty. I don't own an iPhone and I'm not a trophy ^^%$# but I'd still probably download that app (if I owned an iPhone) because that's just nifty. And it'd be really cool if you could send messages through the PSN with it.

Goobax

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2007
I use it all the time. I really like how it links to youtube vids for most guides of trophies too

theaface

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2009
I bought it a couple of months ago, and I've been delighted with it. Not only does it sync faster than any of the trophycards I've seen online, but I love that you can check who on your friends list is online without having to log in yourself. Great app.

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
wow they got a couple of high level trophy friends
and it seems rather interesting maybe tell my brother to get it

Nov 13, 2007
I've been using this app for a couple months now on my 3GS. Its excellent X2. I'm into collecting trophies and comparing with my friends and this was worth the money.

if you have a iphone/itouch and love trophies, then this is what you need.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Would that work on an Ipod Touch?

Reason I ask: Interested in some Apple Apps - but the Iphone + $50+ a month = way out of my reach, especially when I mainly text on my phone o_O

Goobax

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2007
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 0]Would that work on an Ipod Touch?

Reason I ask: Interested in some Apple Apps - but the Iphone + $50+ a month = way out of my reach, especially when I mainly text on my phone o_O[/quote]

so long as you were near a wireless signal, yes