Its Time For Me To Pack My Bags

PS Gamer

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2005
www.ps3land.com
I've had a long standing run here on PS3Forums, I just passed the 2 year mark about a month back, and all I have to say that there was some definitely fun times. I appreciate all the members listening to me over the past 2 years, and I'd like to give thanks to both Rebon and Morph for making these forums a awesome place.

I know through the past I have given incite and hints onto future related topics, and I was very glad all that I can help. When I first started coming here during around late 2004 I was admiring the respect and clean comments and debates that were going on here. As some of you know, I was a mod at gamespot forums and that was pretty much hell in a hand basket.

Here I came in with one intention and that was to put as much information I could into main stream as I could possible. Let me tell you guys, its been a GREAT 2 years and I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you. Especially Kieran (Rebon) for making me one of the first SMC. Love goes out to the rest of the staff, you make this place pretty un-believeable. Although I do miss the days of Blake, PBM, Siren, and all the old cast.

As a staff member (PS3forums, and PSU.com) all I have to say is that its been a fun run, and thank you all for granting me the shot.

It's been fun, keep on rockin.

- Kevin "PS Gamer" Davidson

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Yeah, I know I never had a chance to meet all the old school people here (looking back in the staff sections of how it all began added more to the nostalgia of this place) I did however meet awesome Mod's such as Siren and PBM here during my stay. But in any case, as from one staff member and more so a contributer to this forum I salute thee. *Salutes* We will keep rockin in the free world maty.

Hope you have fun on your vacation, watch out for those airline security though, I here they're strict on muppets. :(

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Ehh you dirty scavengers you *slaps greedy hands of Naxi and MonkeyClaw* XD

Well hopefully you are successful in your future endeavor's PS Gamer.

Oct 18, 2006
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]Ehh you dirty scavengers you *slaps greedy hands of Naxi and MonkeyClaw* XD

Well hopefully you are successful in your future endeavor's PS Gamer.[/quote]

Hey, never hurts us to try! :) and we wouldn't want all those wonderful points to go to waste! (Not that I really use mine right now)

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
See ya soon mate, you were a very good member of the forums, and will be missed.At least you had the decency to say that you were leaving *cough* Blake *cough*

These forums are being reduced slowly and slowly, and i dislike it with a passion :(

P

Pr0LiFiX

I remember some of your posts, Mr. Muppet.

It's too bad another user is leaving the forums.

Maybe you'll pull an Uncool, am I right? :lol:

May 29, 2005
Well bye. I was one of the members back in the old times (2005) here when this forum was a blast. I noticed how many of the topics are no longer worth reading but a long while ago I would read almost every topic!

B

bnolan56

Everytime someone leaves a new member joins seriously some people take this way to seriously. Anyways have a good life I guess, see ya around.

Aug 26, 2005
PS Gamer is pretty into his work. No doubt he'll be busy, and what ever time he's not busy will probably be used for his own relaxation and potential help with PSU.

So though PS Gamer may not be on the Forums any longer, i'm positive he'll still be helping out with PSU.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Ahh so the involvement is there just behind the scenes then (or in front). Sweet its good to still have him be part of PSU.

Pez_555

Master Guru
Feb 3, 2006
[QUOTE="bnolan56, post: 0]Everytime someone leaves a new member joins seriously some people take this way to seriously. Anyways have a good life I guess, see ya around.[/quote]

i definitely agree. i see these threads as attention seeking. but thats just me.

i have never heard of you PS gamer but whatever i wish you the best of luck.

P

Pr0LiFiX

[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]It's not attention seeking.. people are actually good freinds with him.[/quote]
Yeah, people actually know one another.

When I was leaving, no one really cared. :lol:

I don't blame them.

Stay out of trouble, PS Gamer. :wink:

Pez_555

Master Guru
Feb 3, 2006
sorry i didnt mean to come across harsh. i just think its a bit drastic. i mean why not just send a pm to the people that you know and are friends with?

but thats a different matter!

good luck man!

poematik14

Who's your daddy?
Nov 14, 2006
Ive enjoyed your company here. Good luck on your future ventures.

PS those are some nice points you got there...hint hint;)