It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum....

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007

Publisher Devolver Digital has informed us that Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition will boast cross-platform multiplayer on both PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3.

The fully-loaded title will feature eight-player online multiplayer across two game modes. Both “Duke” (Death) Match and Co-op will be universally playable on the PlayStation Network regardless of platform.

The Megaton Edition of the classic first-person shooter not only includes the original title and enhanced version of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition, but also three unique expansion packs – Duke Caribbean, Duke it Out in D.C. and Nuclear Winter.

No Official release date has been set.

http://thevitalounge.net/duke-nukem-3d-megaton-edition-to-boast-cross-platform-multiplayer-via-psn/

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Never found much interests in duke nukem honestly... Nice to see a more known game coming to Vita though

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
I have this on PC (bought it for £2.37 so well worth it) and its good fun but the multi is dead :(

[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 6292001]DN3D >>>> DNF, if you've only played DNF then I understand why you'd say that but DN3D was great back in the day and IIRC the first FPS where the main character actually spoke.[/QUOTE]

And all the extras you could do, turning lights on or off; using the toilet; giving strippers tips to strip, was awesome at the times.

If oyu cannot wait is on sale at steam now for £2.80 so probably less than $5

Last edited:

Kingstoph

Apprentice
Feb 24, 2013
I AM READY!!

I am going to play the everloving Nukem out of it!

Oh, and how long do you think it is untill some Feminists pop up and start slamming it for being Misogolol?