Jessica Alba has herpes!!!1!?

Oct 18, 2006
HAA HAA HAA!!! Maybe that will be her new superpower if they decide to make another Fantastic Four movie! Better get her a prescription of Valtrex!

DontKnowMe

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]O....M...G... I am related to Derek... and he gave the hottest woman in the universe herps!! :cry:[/quote]

I must take my anger out on Blu-Ray.:evil::pissed:

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
[QUOTE="UndecideD, post: 1830663]How are you related to Jeter 0_o[/quote]

Through my grandmothers side of the family. Most of her family lives around in New Jersey. I never remembered meeting him, but I have some pictures.

A

Atheist

Now I guess Natalie is clearly 'better' after hearing that.

[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]Through my grandmothers side of the family. Most of her family lives around in New Jersey. I never remembered meeting him, but I have some pictures.[/quote]

Are you black or white?

J

jakncoke

[QUOTE="Atheist, post: 0]Now I guess Natalie is clearly 'better' after hearing that.

[/quote]

Even with herpes Alba is still 6.2X better than Portman and not to mention there is so many better women than Portman.

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
[QUOTE="The_One, post: 0]Lol, I laugh at j00 all.

A single person gets herpes and you guys go "OMFG OMFG OMFG", yet--you know what, F' it :roll:.[/quote]

They can dream, can't they?

[QUOTE="pctrips, post: 0]What were you doing with Derek Jeter?? :shock:

Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]

Giving him herpes!

lolz jk

Apr 1, 2007
Well that sucks she is a beutifull one, well it dont matter much cause i would never have a chance with her anyway

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
Wow.....pathetic forum members springs to mind :lol:

I never quite understood why males sort-of-lusted after celebrities...

Weird.

T

TzarChasm

[QUOTE="pctrips, post: 0]What were you doing with Derek Jeter?? :shock:

Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]

I am very sad that someone said this before I could. I will now hang my head in shame. ; ;

For the record, pre-marital abstinance is more or less a 100% guarantee you won't wake up one day to find yourself infected with herpes. Just something to think about.

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
[QUOTE="TzarChasm, post: 0]I am very sad that someone said this before I could. I will now hang my head in shame. ; ;

For the record, pre-marital abstinance is more or less a 100% guarantee you won't wake up one day to find yourself infected with herpes. Just something to think about.[/quote]

Or perhaps one who is asexual also won't be afflicted by these dirty diseases?

Oh wait...being asexual is a sin. I'm. Gonna. Die. :shock:

Mar 21, 2005
www.ps3portal.com
Its not like that will affect the dreams we all have with her in it ;)

The Yankees ruin everything, plus what the hell is all those hot chicks doing with a baseball player? Hockey players are much better, so i might have a chance if they think so too lol. But **** its not just jessica alba but jessica beil if its all true lol, thanks alot cheater jeter!

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="The_One, post: 0]Lol, I laugh at j00 all.

A single person gets herpes and you guys go "OMFG OMFG OMFG", yet--you know what, F' it :roll:.[/quote]
But it is Jessica Alba. :shock:

T

TzarChasm

[QUOTE="Scotracer, post: 0]Or perhaps one who is asexual also won't be afflicted by these dirty diseases?

Oh wait...being asexual is a sin. I'm. Gonna. Die. :shock:[/quote]

>.> Why on earth would you presume that?

A lot of people don't realize it, perhaps, but the Bible's teachings on marriage indicate that if you can be completely happy single, then that's the optimal way to live. Marriage (or sex, for that matter) isn't for everyone.

But you are completely correct in the statement that asexuality will keep you clean from all manner of horrible illnesses and moral complications.

Fekz

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2006
So one anonymous source means this story, which only covered by this site is true? Some people will believe anything.

J

jakncoke

[QUOTE="Fekz, post: 0]So one anonymous source means this story, which only covered by this site is true? Some people will believe anything.[/quote]

bu bu It's on the internetz it must be true, yeah I agree some ppl believe these backwoods sites too much..sometimes I think they get paid off to spread the small sites around.