Just bought a used PSVR

billm0066

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2006
I have been tossing it back and forth since it came out. I found a good deal on Craigslist and jumped on it. I am blown away how awesome it is. This is my first experience with VR and it's truly awesome. I got the VR, camera, two move controllers, all cables, vr worlds, the game that comes with it, farpoint, and the gun that comes with it for $250. Everything was mint. If you are tossing VR back and forth just go for it. The immersion it provides is insane. I wish I wasnt a cheap *** and bought new to support VR because I want this to succeed. Marketing this has to be a real challenge because you dont understand it until you put the headset on. If they release a new one with PS5 I will buy it in a heartbeat.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
Cool. Glad it worked out for you. I no longer buy anything used that's that expensive (especially electronics). I suppose if I ever bought a car, I'd have to buy used, but that day hasn't come yet and may never. I bought a used PS3, and the person didn't pack it properly, so it bounced around and I ended up with a broken 3d card on it. I also bought a DVD collection that ended up being counterfeit. Kind of turned me off of buying used.

VR IS amazing. I can't tell you how many hours I spent on Skyrim VR. More than is healthy, for certain. I also played through Here They Lie over and over and over, and played through the "Robot Rescue" portion of Playroom VR about 50 times. I'm currently on Fallout 4 (Skyrim was my gateway drug) but I'd be playing it in VR instead if they had it on PSVR. Here's hoping they do Fallout 3 or New Vegas on PSVR, or maybe finally release Fallout 4 on VR for PS5.