Just got the "Run Like the Wind" (Suvive a Bounty on Your Head) Achievement!

MossadAgentO

Superior Member
Oct 17, 2007
What a mess this was! Someone put a bounty on my head around 17:00 and i was right near a pay n spray... i go in and wait 24 hours... 17:00 shows up and passes... then 18:00, then 19:00... i realize you have to be in the open so i leave.

There isnt anyone in the game except me now!! So i head to Mt. Chillad on a truck with off road wheels, go all the way up and wait. There is a parachute near in the base at the top of the mountain. I look at the map and now people start entering the game. There are 7 people now (it was early in the morning) but no one is heading to where i am. I have to wait another ~24 hours and i finally got it and jumped off and landed on the other side of the lake on the pier!

So awesome!

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
I got mine by climbing up that really tall construction crane and jumping off (with parachute) on to a really tall building that isn't accessible on foot and just sat there til it popped.

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Can't say mine was exciting. I apparently got it when a pedestrian put a bounty on me for stealing his car and since I was in the world alone, there wasn't any danger.

miamiman

Master Guru
Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="-Dj-, post: 6225086]just stay in ur garage or home :snicker[/QUOTE]

That's what I do. Easiest 9k you can make. Tie a rubber band on the joystick to make your character move so you don't get kicked for idling and grab a bite to eat.