Just made the leap to a ps4

D

Dflamen1-2

And the Gran Turismo 6 sport. Love the game. But miss my gforce wheel. ( Hate using hand held controller ) any ideas on what is a good all around steering wheel for the new game and console. Hey any ideas will be appreciated, thanks

D

Dflamen1-2

Thanks for your help. And the site moved my thread here for some reason. But thanks again.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
You should. I mean it says that you're an admin :)
Having a status named admin does not mean you can do everything on the forum. Don't get me wrong: Lethal should have that ability :p But most likely with the switch around to the new forums there's a few permission-things that went wrong.

Thanks for your help, new here and just trying to find my way around.
No worries! Always nice to see new people pop up :D

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
And the Gran Turismo 6 sport. Love the game. But miss my gforce wheel. ( Hate using hand held controller ) any ideas on what is a good all around steering wheel for the new game and console. Hey any ideas will be appreciated, thanks
Hey, we're reviewing a wheel for it right now. Should have the review in a week or so. Will let you know the outcome!

D

Dflamen1-2

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. I will just keep muttaling through with the "stock" controller for now.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Well - I don't have a wheel that's supported by PS4 (cause fuck you Logitech & PS4!).
So I'd say, the G29 looks like a good wheel - then again, as Steven said. There's a review that's upcoming about a wheel that you might want to check out first :)

D

Dflamen1-2

Ya I agree those potlickers could have made the the flipping PS4 support there accessories. Not sure what I'm going to have to buy to get Rocksmith to work.