Just picked up Killzone 2 for the PS3 on eBay for close to nothing.

GoliathMV

Mar 31, 2021
Love the amazing savings and fun that is being had with my legacy PS3. We have been in quarantine for a few days an I must say the PS3 is the best distraction in the house right now. I just got back into some of my classic games and purchased a few that were missing.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Sounds like a good pick up! I still need to playthrough the Killzone series. Remaking the first two Killzone games for PS5 would be a cool project for someone like Bluepoint to take on.

GoliathMV

Mar 31, 2021
Wanted to respond to this thread as you all seem interested in the Nostalgia and the amazing power of the PS3 system in 2021. I wanted to purchase Killzone HD on the PSN network but after a revision they have damaged the way we purchase the games with credit card now they want us to fund some damn account that makes no mother efffin sense whatsoever. I think Sony is Cancel culturing its gaming community. I don't understand why they left the damn store open if they are going to make it close to impossible to purchase any damn content how much of my stock should I sell in the first quarter is going to depend on how much more nonsense we are going to experience with them.