Just reading Ready, Player, One

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
I know this book is like years old now, but can't believe I've only just found it.

I'm absolutely hooked. Can't stop turning the pages. It's like it was written specifically for me as a child from the 80s who loves videogames.

Then, much to my surprise, I typed the book into google and Spielberg has a film coming out this year!

Happy days!

Anyone read it? I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through so no spilers.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Sadly enough never really got into books - wish I could though. Gave it a shot a few times but after I put it down I just completely lose track of it; ending up not reading it at all. Curious about the movie when it'll be out though :)

D

Dflamen1-2

Me to wax weazle Im not a big fan of books either. So I to will just wait for the movie. Much easier to read before I lose interest.

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
This book has been sitting in my bookshelf for ages. I'm finally picking it up as well. I need to get back into reading in general. I used to read all the time. I miss it. And yeah, the movie looks fantastic. I'm super excited for the James Cameron Alita movie, though. That was my absolute favorite manga as a kid and it's finally coming to life. :D