Just started playing Bloodborne and damn!!!!!

adzzz man

Forum Elder
Apr 16, 2008
Guys I know I’m late but I just want to say the game is freaking awesome. I’m new to the dark soul series so I’m finding it a tad bit hard. I played nioh before trying this beast out and I’m thinking of throwing my console out the window lol. Any tips and advise to a newbie will be much appreciated

P.s I just beat them ugly witches

Survival Horror

Superior Member
Jan 25, 2015
Hello adzzz man. Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are the easiest games of Souls series, without mean that isnt challenging at the beginning and at some parts like Defiled dungeons with 50% less half as penalty.

Bloodborne has a really unfair ability, the charge of your weapons, this can be used in most of the enemies for a massive damage from distance. It worked with my weapon even behind walls at corners etc on bosses at dungeons.

One important thing is to never try an open fight with multiple enemies, because they can kill u easily. Try to kill them 1 by 1 each time.

In all Souls games at the beginning will die a lot, so try to level up and to put points on Strength, Vitality, Endurance. Especially stamina on games like that, is vital. And after Arcane.

From main game, found Hunter Axe the most effectiove. And dont forget, Bloodborne, is the only of these games, that u can take some life back from your enemies, after their succesful hits on u, have some limited time to counter attack and to gain life back.

adzzz man

Forum Elder
Apr 16, 2008
Hello adzzz man. Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 are the easiest games of Souls series, without mean that isnt challenging at the beginning and at some parts like Defiled dungeons with 50% less half as penalty.

Bloodborne has a really unfair ability, the charge of your weapons, this can be used in most of the enemies for a massive damage from distance. It worked with my weapon even behind walls at corners etc on bosses at dungeons.

One important thing is to never try an open fight with multiple enemies, because they can kill u easily. Try to kill them 1 by 1 each time.

In all Souls games at the beginning will die a lot, so try to level up and to put points on Strength, Vitality, Endurance. Especially stamina on games like that, is vital. And after Arcane.

From main game, found Hunter Axe the most effectiove. And dont forget, Bloodborne, is the only of these games, that u can take some life back from your enemies, after their succesful hits on u, have some limited time to counter attack and to gain life back.
Thanks for the tips. I’m using the cleaver atm I need to go and find the axe. I see that used a lot .

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I absolutely loved this game. One of the hardest platinum trophies in my list.