Killzone 2 Demo videos (why do these people suck?!)

Jul 1, 2008
http://gamersyde.com/stream_8141_en.html

I've notice this trend. In videos like this the player always SUCKS. and its evident that the difficulty of the game is tuned WAYYYYY down

it just doesnt make sense to me. If you want to demonstrate the gameplay why not have someone pro do it? Its terrible watching bad gamers play.

This guy was aiming down his sights yet still it took him atleast 5 seconds to kill an enemy thats right out in the open. They might've as well just added aimbot for the demo

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
Ha ha. I just watched 1 minute and in that minute the guy got stuckish on a wall, threw a terrible nade that hit a wall right in front of him and shooting stairs instead of a bad guy. That one is particularly bad.
But it has to be on an easy difficulty so they don't die and we get to see them go through it.

Jul 1, 2008
no doubt this game is beautiful beyond compare. I didnt notice no lag though lol

I doubt this game is even close to pushing the ps3's limits

towlie

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2007
that may have been the worst tank driving i have ever seen...
are vehicles in multiplayer anyone?

Sep 2, 2006
Thats all game demos for you. Not only do game journalist suck at writing expository, non biased, informative pieces about video games, they can't play for ****. You should have seen this one dude play Horde mode in Gears 2. My God.....

B

Bazookajoe_83

Killzone 2 only uses 4 of the ps3´s processors, so i cant even imagine what a game would look like that uses all 7 :)

IshIsGod

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2008
[QUOTE="Bazookajoe_83, post: 0]Killzone 2 only uses 4 of the ps3´s processors, so i cant even imagine what a game would look like that uses all 7 :)[/quote]

You mean all 6, other 1 is reserved for the OS
The actual graphics of a game will be more dependent on the GPU than the cpu anyway.

Jarhead

Apprentice
Oct 11, 2007
[QUOTE="darky89, post: 0]Ha ha. I just watched 1 minute and in that minute the guy got stuckish on a wall, threw a terrible nade that hit a wall right in front of him and shooting stairs instead of a bad guy. That one is particularly bad.
But it has to be on an easy difficulty so they don't die and we get to see them go through it.[/quote]

LOL yeah I thought that was funny. I also like how at 59 seconds he shoots his team AI in the back with his pistol while aiming at an enemy. :snicker