Killzone 2 patch 1.29

bfd_josh

Urban Ethnic
Jun 26, 2008
Turtle walk HQ
www.theturtlewalk.com
If you’ve experienced problems with Killzone 2 since installing the latest patch 1.28, you’ll get your fix this Thursday as patch 1.29 is set for release. The main issues involve crashes, graphical glitches, and general progressions issues with the Visari Palace mission.

In a post on the official forums, Victor Zuylen, editor of the Killzone Community, said the primary problem has to do with playing from a saved game created before patch 1.28 went live.

Thursday’s patch 1.29 will fix the following:

* Visari Palace - Autarch’s Sanctum - Continue button can cause progression issues on save game created before patch 1.28
* Crash - Crash fix for DLC3 "Napalm & Cordite"

You can download patch 1.29 on Thursday at 9:00 a.m. GMT.
just saw this on PSU and didnt see it posted around here

Source

DeputyDon

Elite Guru
Jun 7, 2005
www.youtube.com
Eh. poop. I heard somebody talking about how they were supposed to release a new patch to update the tourny system completely. I didn't believe him. I thought this was that for a second.

Now I'm just disappointed.

Jul 21, 2009
www.psu.com
i havent experienced many problems with the new patch v1.28 but hey if they release a new one i guess i wont experience the problems then lol. but its good to see that they dont wate time releasing patches for the game. keeps everyone happy.

Sryche22

Superior Member
May 19, 2006
D.C. Metro
yeah, I haven't had any problems since the last update either......I just hope this fix doesn't screw up anyone who wasn't already having issues

Jul 21, 2009
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="Sryche22, post: 0]yeah, I haven't had any problems since the last update either......I just hope this fix doesn't screw up anyone who wasn't already having issues[/quote]
yea i hear that i would hate to start having these problems with the new update when i wasnt even having problems to begin with.

Jules909

Superior Member
Feb 19, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hey Skorch, nice collection of trophies you got there!

I'm stuck on Radec on Elite but haven't even tried it since the last patch came out and I won't till after tomorrow.

Can't wait for this new map pack!

Jul 21, 2009
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="Jules909, post: 0]Hey Skorch, nice collection of trophies you got there!

I'm stuck on Radec on Elite but haven't even tried it since the last patch came out and I won't till after tomorrow.

Can't wait for this new map pack![/quote]
hey man yea i know i got lots of good trophies lol and also i got stuck there too on Elite but i got through it after the 5th try lol :) but yea i cant wait for the new maps and the new patch but hopefully the people w/o problems wont start to have problems like i said earlier

Jul 21, 2009
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]Yay, another useless patch! :D[/quote]
got that right but it is supposed to fix the "problems" others had or cause problems for others

Aug 23, 2008
[QUOTE="DeputyDon, post: 0]Well since 1.28 I haven't gotten a single D/C. But I apparently I'm only half as good as I was before.. lol[/quote]wtf is a dc?*hides*

Jun 26, 2009
[QUOTE="DeputyDon, post: 0]disconnect. Like when you get kicked from a server and it gives you one of the famous GG network errors...[/quote]

lol stupid message let me just play dont pop up again

:gta: "D/c message"