Killzone 3 Trophy Progression

NARCsnake

Forum Elder
Dec 14, 2005
im pretty sure that the hidden trophys are for coop bc me and my lil nephew were getting them every mission and there appearing on my list

May 12, 2006
Fort Collins
www.whichwich.com
[QUOTE="NARCsnake, post: 5453304]im pretty sure that the hidden trophys are for coop bc me and my lil nephew were getting them every mission and there appearing on my list[/QUOTE]

There are 2 hidden coop trophies. Then there's 2 multiplayer and the rest are story related.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I finished the game on elite this morning and got the trophy for it. I had difficulty in only 2-3 sections of the campaign but other than that it was alot easier than Killzone 2 towards the end. I'm now gonna jump in the MP and try to get those trophies hopefully get Platinum in the process.

May 12, 2006
Fort Collins
www.whichwich.com
[QUOTE="ozman79, post: 5456044]Actually, there are 10 MP trophies.

I'm at 62% completion at the moment.[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood.

He said that the hidden trophies were co-op. Only 2 of the hidden trophies are for co-op. Then 2 are multiplayer hidden trophies, and the rest are story related :)

iplayonlysony

Master Genshin
Mar 25, 2007
Planet Mars
The hardest part for me on Elite was escaping the Ice level within 4 minutes, and driving the Ice Saw because I couldn't aim at the dropships properly. It was just luck and a few tries of blind shooting that I made it. The rest of the game wasn't that bad. Most online trophies are easy too. The only tricky ones were killing someone with a jetpack, and in an EXO mech, because they can only be found in certain levels.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
It was kinda funny the match I just played. I was playing Warzone and my team was owning the other team I jumped in the EXO after waiting forever it finally spawned then the match ended a guy was shooting at me I killed him and still got the trophy on top of that I also got the Grand Slam (gold trophy) for going 6-0 against the other team. :lol: WIN!

I'm ready for Co-Op and MP friend invite/play trophy, encase my friend at work don't get on does anybody want to help/need those trophies? I'm on right now and will be on for a little while longer because im doing laundry.

PSN ID: KuruptX

Last edited:

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 5452339]yup....got my plat but i need the 15 kills with a secondary (dlc trophy)...currently at 97% but yeah i completed everything that came with the game. you can actually play co-op by your self as long as you play on recruit and have a second DS3[/QUOTE]

Mullah - use the little machine hand gun, medic 3rd unlock, carry it for a whole Warzone mode game and that should do it, If I got 12 kills with it you can get 20 at less.

Serinous

Elite Sage
Feb 18, 2008
one more trophy to go before i get the platinum... that is the Team Player trophy. I finished Elite mode last night, not as hard as i thought it would be.

btw anyone want to help me get this last trophy? all i have to do is invite a person to my squad or joining a squad with someone form my friend list, and then play a match then i'll get the Team Player trophy... please help!

NYFAN75

Elite Guru
Dec 10, 2005
NC
[QUOTE="Serinous, post: 5458736]one more trophy to go before i get the platinum... that is the Team Player trophy. I finished Elite mode last night, not as hard as i thought it would be.

btw anyone want to help me get this last trophy? all i have to do is invite a person to my squad or joining a squad with someone form my friend list, and then play a match then i'll get the Team Player trophy... please help![/QUOTE]

Sorry Serinous I was having a hell of a match and didn't want to leave it... I still need that one as well... If you still need it tomorrow let me know and I will be happy to help as I said before I still need it as well...;)

But I am sitting at about 50 to 52% right now

Last edited:

Serinous

Elite Sage
Feb 18, 2008
[QUOTE="NYFAN75, post: 5458784]Sorry Serinous I was having a hell of a match and didn't want to leave it... I still need that one as well... If you still need it tomorrow let me know and I will be happy to help as I said before I still need it as well...;)

But I am sitting at about 50 to 52% right now[/QUOTE]

yeh i'll be one tomorrow as well. thanks alot for helping!

Sammo87

Superior Member
Mar 15, 2008
I'm something like 80% through the trophies, all I have left to get is capturing a tactical spawn point, and a couple campaign ones - 1500 Helghast and completing the game on elite.

I need help with two others though if anyone would be kind enough to offer it? No one on my friends list seems to have KZ3, so if possible I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a hand nabbing the Team Player trophy. Also on that note, I haven't come across any jetpacks online yet and I believe there's a trophy for an online jetpack kill....any tips?

Cheers guys!

Montevista

Forum Elder
Sep 7, 2008
[QUOTE="Sammo87, post: 5460556]Also on that note, I haven't come across any jetpacks online yet and I believe there's a trophy for an online jetpack kill....any tips?

Cheers guys![/QUOTE]

From PS3Trophies.org

You must play on the Turbine Concourse SE-6 map in Warzone game mode in order to acquire this trophy. Jet Packs are located on each side of the map for both the ISA and Helghast and at Tactical Spawn Areas. You’ll find them folded up inside of what looks like a rack. Approach the equipment and press the SQUARE button to grab it.

Press L2 to launch yourself into the air. While airborne you can press the X button to dash forward. This is especially useful to avoid enemy fire or to try and reach ledges/platforms otherwise out of your reach. Pressing R1 fires your machine gun. Take care not to fire it for too long or you’ll overheat your weapon thus leaving you vulnerable. You must be airborne (ie; not touching the ground) in order for the kill to count.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
Forgot to mention that I did indeed Platinum Killzone 3, it wasn't as tough as Killzone 2 that's for sure but it also wasn't a cake walk either.

Jules909

Superior Member
Feb 19, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ive 2 trophies left to get...

destroy everything on the mawlr...going to try youngmullahs tip as I dont know what im missing.

Kill a player online while cloaked...read online this is glitchy and its true, was cloaked and got aa 1 shot kill headshot but no trophy, i hear melee works though.

edit: got the mawlr trophy, thanks for the tip youngmullah

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2008
im at 95% right now after getting the shattered glass nd wasp trophy playing campaign nd the lil big weapons for the DLC... now all i gotta do is kill 1500 nd get the 2 co-op trophies then the platinum is mine :)

NYFAN75

Elite Guru
Dec 10, 2005
NC
I wish this game had stats like KZ2 did so you could see where you are at with like melee kills and such..

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
[QUOTE="Jules909, post: 5461712]got my platinum!!!!

for the last one, Now you see me: I had cloak+ on Akmire Snowdrifft. did a brutal melee on the stairwell.[/QUOTE]

I never experienced any glitched trophies in Killzone 3. Glad 2 hear you got Platinum though, congrats.

NYFAN75

Elite Guru
Dec 10, 2005
NC
[QUOTE="incubus09, post: 5461895]I'm at 71% inc dlc trophies, i agree NYFAN this game needs kz2 style stats! i've got elite run and some various sp trophies to get but still can't tear myself away from the mp![/QUOTE]

We will have to join up some time... I still need the team player trophy... I was going to help Serinous but he never got a hold of me:lol:

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="NYFAN75, post: 5461872]I wish this game had stats like KZ2 did so you could see where you are at with like melee kills and such..[/QUOTE]

I agree mate. Shame really as it was in KZ2.

Offline trophies needed:
Just got to finish it on Elite and get 1500 kills for the platinum. Currently bout 25% through on elite.
Not been spammed too much and quite enjoying it. Adds a bit more thought to the gameplay rather than gunho'ing running around.

Still need all online trophies as I've not been online yet :) Want to complete SP Campaign trophies first.

I also did the Co-op trophies on my own. Just left player 2 sat still and it auto catch-ups when a cut scene starts or its too far away from player 1.