Latest PS3 Games Organisation - Thoughts?

Rebon

Master Poster
Dec 8, 2003
www.psu.com
Hi guys,

Right, after listening to all of your posts, and dicussing it for a couple of hours, we feel we've reached a good solution.

We have it broken down by genres, linked (without taking up much space) from the homepage, with no forums for individual games.

We need to change, as more and more games will come out - and the purpose of PS3Forums will shift from rumours about the console, so discussion and debate about the games.

What are your thoughts on this current solution?

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
I think it is fine as it is, less clutter though one user brought up something interesting:

This might not be possible but what if there was an option, so every user can choose to have categories or not.... like i said, i dont know if its possible
Not sure if it is possible persay, but still interesting. Also about the game reviews, I think it would be good to have a subforum for PS3, PSP, and PS2 reviews in the games reviews and impression section. More organization I think but I have to wait for other people input on the matter if it really is something everyone would agree on.

nekon

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
i'm still against it.. it's just to much.. i prefer the sub-forums as they are now over the first attempt but i still don't agree with the changes. i just think it's to much.. i really don't see why we need a forum per genre, there's only a handful of games now and even as more come out they're only bumped until they're released after that they disappear into the forums. one game forum is enough, but that's just my opinion.

garyfitz

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2006
www.play181.com
Honestly I dont like it. I loved when you could just breeze through the forum and you wouldnt miss any big news or any topics you'd be interested in. Having to flick through 7 or so forums to get all the latest info is a head wrecker though.