# Ni-Oh - KOEI
# Omikron 2 - Quantic Dream
# Possession - Blitz Games
# Project Delta - Playlogic International
# ShadowClan - Tiger Hill Entertainment
# Tekken PS3 - Namco
# Vision GT - Polyphony Digital
# Warhawk PS3 - Incognito Entertainment
these are the titles i think won't make it to launch, heck the one that i've italiced, underlined and bolded i'm 100% positive WILL NOT be a launch title, geez they havn't even got Final Fantasy 12 out of the gate in Japan yet.

all the other ones i've bolded the developers have said late 06'

how could eyedentify be a launch title when it's To Be Announced. :bang:

Versa

Forum Elder
Dec 24, 2005
Looks like a pretty solid launch, I see more than a few killer apps in there. I honestly doubt this launch is going to be anywhere near bad, hmm... I-8 seems to be my personal prefernce out of the launch, obviously beside killzone and killing day. But, again... that's one helluva launch for Sony. Glad to see it :D , Hope they confirm it with some other games aswell.

Dec 11, 2005
Steroyd, perhaps these are the games which will be out by the time the PS3 is sold everywhere, and not just Japan?

Mika Mo 25

Super Elite
Sep 25, 2005
Ohh I hope that this is true and if it is then I will definately be getting at least 3 games at launch! Motor Storm, The Getaway and Killzone...but I don't think this list is credible simply because Unreal Tournament 2007 is not mentioned on there and has been confirmed as a launch title. :(

Dec 12, 2005
ya, this list must have been made awhile back.. i just hope we get more info on launch titles at CES.. mebe a good list that Sony has confirmed themselves.

Eddiesm213

Apprentice
Dec 4, 2005
Steroyd said:
how could eyedentify be a launch title when it's To Be Announced. :bang:
That is true. They have three games listed as launch titles that are TBA.

I thought they were a credible site since a lot of the articles they post on their web page are pretty legit articles in my opinion. :?

findaway

Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2005
I urge everyone to just wait until that is 100% confirmed as this is just pure speculation, a handful of games mentioned on that list are just not going to be launch titles only, but even slip into '07 despite their intentions to release them before, Lair is missing there by the way.

immortal

The Magnificent One
Nov 22, 2005
i think i am going to have to agree with streyoed on this, those games dont appear to be launch titles, nor do i think killzone will be a launch title....and why isnt there unreal 2007 on there? thats the only confirmed launch title for ps3 so far...

Jap Attack

Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2005
Dark Sector won't be releasing til 2007 either. There are alot of mistakes on this list that make it an unreliable source, but i wish all these games were available on launch day.

Firewarrior

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2005
We will all just have to wait and see my friends lol Sony are truly Frustrating everyone maybe Givin Information Slowly was a bad idea i dont know but they better show something at CES OR THEIR SONY EVENT IN FEB :shock: :roll:

Keesie

Forum Sage
Aug 23, 2005
i don't think this is official, come on. If this is true the ps3 has an amazing strong line-up! DMC4/mgs4/killzone....... and go on. THis are just all the titles we want to be a launchgame :D

Steroyd

Elite Sage
Jun 17, 2005
yeah and what happened to Medal f Honour Airbourne, i heard EA pegged that as a PS3 launch title, and they NEVER miss a deadline even if it's absolutely crap...oh wait. :roll:

Metal Warrior

Master Poster
Nov 18, 2005
Antwerp
I don't know about all those games, but in any case Gran Turismo 5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 won't be launch titles. I'd expect them a year after launch, or later.
Also, Vision GT doesn't exist. The next GT is Gran Turismo 5, Vision GT were merely names given to the concep videos.

DeadlyFire

Apprentice
Dec 10, 2005
drgf.notlong.com
Actually, MGS 4 has a good chance of being a launch title. Only time will tell though. The developers that picked up the early kits and got to work are the ones with launch titles coming.

Most of the multiplatform sports titles will be there as well.

what happened to Medal f Honour Airbourne, i heard EA pegged that as a PS3 launch title, and they NEVER miss a deadline even if it's absolutely crap
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't think this is official, come on. If this is true the ps3 has an amazing strong line-up! DMC4/mgs4/killzone....... and go on. THis are just all the titles we want to be a launch game
Oh come on, you know X-box 360 is gonna have a strong line up as well. Especially since Halo 3 still looms in a pile of rumors about being released when PS3 is launched. The PS3 needs this.

SE fanboy

Forum Elder
Oct 7, 2005
I know most of the won't make japan launch but there is a chance for half of the to be launch titles for the us LAUNCH.

T

Tribunal

coolguy said:
well for one.
Vision GT wont launch till 07.
and who even knows about all the other games.
its just pure speculateion as of now
lol, everything we talk about is pure speculation as of now.

Organic_Shadow

Pots n' Pans Robot
May 13, 2005
www.myspace.com
Im going to assume that this list is of the games that are most capable of being ready by launch. Some of them might not make it, but these games are the titles that are furthest along in development, and could possibly make it out, at least by the end of the year. Here are my thoughts on them:

* 6Gun 2 -------- no clue
* Avalon -------- no clue
* Dark Sector -------- It has been said that it's aimed at 07, but who knows...
* The Darkness -------- one of the earliest games announced for PS3 and 360. might be close to completion
* Devil May Cry 4 -------- probably not, capcom most likely wants to take their time on this one
* EA Sports Fight Night Round 3 -------- easily a launch title for obvious reasons
* Eyedentify -------- probably not, isn't it meant for the HDeyetoy?
* Fifth Phantom Saga -------- most likely, there is already in-game footage online
* Final Fantasy PS3 -------- A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEAM FROM FFXII IS WORKING ON THIS GAME....dont rule it out just yet
* Formula One PS3 -------- no clue
* The Getaway PS3 -------- no clue
* Heavenly Sword -------- very likely, those developers are working hard to get it done
* I-8 -------- in-game footage was shown at E3, very likely they are close to completion
* Infraworld -------- no clue
* Killing Day -------- footage was fake and a bit sloppy, they might rush their game too
* Killzone PS3 -------- maybe not launch, but very likely to be done in 06, check the playstation forums!
* Metal Gear Solid 4 -------- i kept hearing "not by launch, but more near fall/winter 06" so that's my best guess
* Mobile Suit Gundam -------- in-game footage was shown.....i say yes
* MotorStorm -------- i say yes....just because
* Ni-Oh -------- rumored to be at least a launch title in Japan
* Omikron 2 -------- no clue
* Possession -------- the devs have been doing interviews, and it's a 360/ps3 game, you never know how far along they might be
* Project Delta -------- no clue
* ShadowClan -------- no clue
* Tekken PS3 -------- they have been VERY quiet....too quiet.....im going to say they will sneak attack!
* Vision GT -------- likely to at least be out by the end of 06, they should take their time
* Warhawk PS3 -------- in-game footage shown very early, plus from Tommy's comments i will say yes
-------------------------------------------------

Also, dont forget to add Lair to the list, as well as the Sonic the Hedgehog game. The in-game footage shown of Sonic suggests that they have been working on it for a long time. They might want to release it on PS3 and 360 at the same time. The Lair guys created their own mock-up PS3 devkit so they could get a head start and make launch.

Also, a lot of the games that I said may be done in time, and are also being made for 360, such as Darkness, are listed because the game could be developed for 360 a long time ago, and they could have a team converting all of their progress over to PS3 while they develop on PC/360. So they started working on the game in GENERAL a long time ago, and starting porting code to 360 as soon as they got the kits, and then started porting and changing code for PS3 when they got PS3 kits.