Legend Killer vs Supaman (round 2)

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
As usual Vote for your favorite sig, challengers Legend killer vs Supaman_225.

Requirment.
Theme: Hitman
Size:400x200
Animaton: None
Prize: another win to your sig battle record.

Legend Killer,s

Supaman_225's

Supaman you got my Sportsmanship vote poll runs for 2 days good luck.

T

Tribunal

Once again LK, you completely botched the text. But damn that's a mighty fine look'n signature.

B

brett13sa

Supaman 225 said:
ok ami getting OWN3D or ami getting PAWNED! that is the real question!
Well, according to some deep thinking and complex algebra,

YOU ARE GETTING OWN3D!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry Supaman. :(

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
brett13sa said:
Supaman 225 said:

thoght so

anywho, since i got beat this badly this obusily means that you guys have no place in you hearth for Supaman, I have now thrown my Photoshop cd out the window and have also uninstalled photoshop the wounderfull bluey Ps3 forums that i once called home have turned to Xbox green Kryptonight, and with that i depart in the universe! :cry: :cry:

[spoiler:090a4961b0]___________________________________________________________

Psyce i was just joking, my sig is awesome its just the LK's sig is a hounderd times better than mine!, Oh well next abttle i will beat him![/spoiler:090a4961b0]

BTW: Legend Killer you WIN :D , Good job it was an awesome sig, if you decide to make a tut for it ill buy it :wink: :D

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
Supaman 225 said:
brett13sa said:
Supaman 225 said:

thoght so

anywho, since i got beat this badly this obusily means that you guys have no place in you hearth for Supaman, I have now thrown my Photoshop cd out the window and have also uninstalled photoshop the wounderfull bluey Ps3 forums that i once called home have turned to Xbox green Kryptonight, and with that i depart in the universe! :cry: :cry:

[spoiler:5fdc93b350]___________________________________________________________

Psyce i was just joking, my sig is awesome its just the LK's sig is a hounderd times better than mine!, Oh well next abttle i will beat him![/spoiler:5fdc93b350]

BTW: Legend Killer you WIN :D , Good job it was an awesome sig, if you decide to make a tut for it ill buy it :wink: :D

Alright Supaman if you say so and I'm planning on writing a few tuts soon I have about 3 in mind. 8)

T

Tribunal

Yeah, Supaman your signature isn't bad. It's just the uberness (minus the text) of LKs. I mean

The lighting is great
The depth is fantastic
The flow is amazing
The color scheme is great
The darkness is perfect for the theme

I dare say (minus the text, and now that I see it, I'm not a fan of that border) Lks sig is one of the best this forum has seen.

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
Tribunal said:
Yeah, Supaman your signature isn't bad. It's just the uberness (minus the text) of LKs. I mean

The lighting is great
The depth is fantastic
The flow is amazing
The color scheme is great
The darkness is perfect for the theme

I dare say (minus the text, and now that I see it, I'm not a fan of that border) Lks sig is one of the best this forum has seen.
OMG that coming from Trib I'm speechless. :shock:

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
this my post number 1 000 W00t W00t, i am now a Elite Member!

and this happened on the same that i got a Ps3 icon for 2 sony icons!

Wohoo, lol befour my post count was 999 and my posts perday was 9.99, it freaked me out!

T

Tribunal

I've got more posts than both of you combined! n00bs! Oh wait... I don't know if I should be proud of that...

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
Tribunal said:
I've got more posts than both of you combined! n00bs! Oh wait... I don't know if I should be proud of that...
i dont think you should be!, Thanks Legend killer maybe another 1000 posts and ill finally beat you!

but what is wiered is my post count and posts per day are the same !! :? :?

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2005
I actually didn't like Lk's. It is too tall. You could have easily cropped some of the bottom without losing any effect. i think the colours are very monotone and that text is cripplingly bad. Sorry :(