Legend Killer vs Tribunal (Final Fantasy X)

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
LK vs Tribunal (Final Fantasy X sig battle)

requirements
Theme: Final Fantasy X
Size: 450x125
Animation: None
Pop-out (*expletive deleted* FireFox): None

Tribunal's entry

Legend Killer's entry.

goodluck Trib may the best sig win. :D

Poll runs for 2 days.

T

Tribunal

And you got mine. Good luck.

BTW The poll confused me lol, since I have the bottom Signature but I'm the top option.

T

Tribunal

UndecideD said:
L.k gets my vote
-and trib I dont like your sig that much :shock: which is hard to belive since I like almost all of your work.
Hey it happens some times.

Coolio

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2005
Tribs is more graphically impressive but lk's is more visually impressive. Sorry trib I don't think its your best I voted for lk

A

AJJets107

Tribunal said:

BTW The poll confused me lol, since I have the bottom Signature but I'm the top option.
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I voted for LK

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
AJJets107 said:
Tribunal said:

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I voted for LK

Sorry about that guys I fix it I've been really busy yesterday I didn't notice the mistake. :oops:

T

Tribunal

I just got dominated.

I knew I should have used Aoran, that would have gotten me a few easy votes. :lol:

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
Tribunal said:
I just got dominated.

I knew I should have used Aoran, that would have gotten me a few easy votes. :lol:
lol now now Tribunal, we all can't win everytime :wink: but I'm surprise with the results of this pole I thought you would have ownz me for sure. :shock:

PS: if you look a little closer at my sig you can see tidus in the background for those who didn't notice it. :wink:

thanks for the votes guys. :D

T

Tribunal

Legend Killer said:
lol now now Tribunal, we all can't win everytime :wink: but I'm surprise with the results of this pole I thought you would have ownz me for sure. :shock:
LOL (this is going to sound cocky but) you and me both.

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
Tribunal said:
Legend Killer said:
LOL (this is going to sound cocky but) you and me both.

lol you're such a asshole :lol:

well I can't complain the people have spoken. :twisted:

The_Only

Forum Sage
Feb 9, 2004
www.rebelreading.tk
THQ has staple-gunned a “fiscal 2013” release window to its planned follow-up to the 2010 fantasy romp Darksiders.

The date was confirmed overnight by CEO Brian Farrell during the publishing giant’s Q2 earnings call.

It’s worth pointing out that the launch window now puts the game out considerably later than expected, with the company’s chief financial officer, Paul Pucino, previously commenting back in February that the sequel would hit store shelves some time during THQ’s fiscal 2012.

"Darksiders achieved a Metacritic rating of 83 and has sold through well in a competitive core game launch window, which is a testament to the quality of the game and a strong marketing campaign," said Pucino.

"At about 1.2 million units shipped to date, we believe Darksiders is on track to meet our Q4 forecast."

No reason was given for the apparent delay, though the message is clear enough – expect Darksiders 2 to pop up any time during the period April 2012 through March 2013.