Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Authorities are on the scene of the artist's Paisley Park studio.
Prince, a dizzylingly prolific multi-instrumentalist and virtuosic performer, was found dead at his recording studio in Minnesota early on Thursday, his publicist Yvette Noel-Schure told The Associated Press. He was 57.

Deputies are on scene at Paisley Park in Chanhassen, authorities told The Hollywood Reporter. The sheriff's office says they are conducting a death investigation currently and are notifying next of kin before releasing the name of the individual who died.

The artist's rep has not yet responded to a request for comment. No further information was immediately available.

Rest of the article includes more info about Prince in general: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/prince-dead-legendary-artist-found-886457

Fuck you, 2016.

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
WHAT! :( how sad. That man was an extraordinarily gifted musician. RIP Prince.

Last edited:

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
RIP Prince, talented as all hell, its a pity your mind lived in the gutter sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 6509874]They are all dying and doing it so young.[/QUOTE]
Well at least he made it past 27. He should certainly be ranked up there though. More talented than most I'd say. Ever seen him shred guitar? He could play so many instruments so well, a true musician.

mynd

Ultimate Veteran
May 3, 2006
Down Under
[QUOTE="Major, post: 6509875]Well at least he made it past 27. He should certainly be ranked up there though. More talented than most I'd say. Ever seen him shred guitar? He could play so many instruments so well, a true musician.[/QUOTE]

He was so underrated as a guitarist...watch him shred this classic...

[video=youtube;6SFNW5F8K9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y[/video]