Let’s Get These Forums Started (Again)

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
@NoUseMercenary i see the forums got a bit of a face-lift. Thanks to those that made it happen! I'm not any kind of UI artiste, but it looks a whole lot better now!

Just wanted to add to my note on the borked styling since i honestly don't know if others see it this way, or if it's just me: But below is my 'out of the box' chromium Edge install, alongside my not 'out of the box' firefox install - Note how the Firefox browser is rendering the page elements correctly.
Yeah, here was the response from the admin. He really liked your suggestions. So if we have more, let me know.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Nice. (y) Maybe now I finally have to change to the dark theme, I've been running a light theme on the forum up until now (I'm usually not in to dark themes).

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
@NoUseMercenary i see the forums got a bit of a face-lift. Thanks to those that made it happen! I'm not any kind of UI artiste, but it looks a whole lot better now!

Just wanted to add to my note on the borked styling since i honestly don't know if others see it this way, or if it's just me: But below is my 'out of the box' chromium Edge install, alongside my not 'out of the box' firefox install - Note how the Firefox browser is rendering the page elements correctly.
That's not what the blue bar at the top looks like for me (in Firefox in 1080p). I have a really thick blue bar ( at least twice as thick) with a lot of air between the PSU logo and the different sections text/links (Home, Forums, What's New, Members...). Any idea why it looks like that for me?

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
That's not what the blue bar at the top looks like for me (in Firefox in 1080p). I have a really thick blue bar ( at least twice as thick) with a lot of air between the PSU logo and the different sections text/links (Home, Forums, What's New, Members...). Any idea why it looks like that for me?
Yeah, some of the forum layout is funky right now because of the ads. I'll address it with the staff.

See example here:

Last edited:

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, some of the forum layout is funky right now because of the ads. I'll address it with the staff.

See example here:
Ah, that might explain it. As said on the other page, i run a network ad-block so all the elements probably fail to resolve.

EDIT:
Yup, just checked, elements fail on mine which is why it looks a little different i guess: