Lil Wayne Sig/Avy Request 3000 SP & +rep

Jun 15, 2008
My katy perry sig never worked out but i did say id make a new request :D Im looking for a lil wanye pair now :) Use any pics you want but they gotta be good. I just wanna silence some haters on these forums who hate em :snicker I will +rep every entry.

Jun 15, 2008
Liking nskins the best so far, ill +rep you all :) Nskin you know saying the best rapper alives gonna cause some arguments...:snicker

nskinnear

Elite Sage
Oct 12, 2007
[QUOTE="TommyFewty, post: 0]Liking nskins the best so far, ill +rep you all :) Nskin you know saying the best rapper alives gonna cause some arguments...:snicker[/quote]
LOL. Let's hope the hate doesn't spill in from the official thread :lol:

Jun 15, 2008
That's one of the reasons im getting it. Just to annoy all his haters, and for the fact he has rpetty dope lyrics. Ill keep it open for a few days though :)

Jrod

Super Elite
Oct 29, 2008
[QUOTE="TommyFewty, post: 0]That's one of the reasons im getting it. Just to annoy all his haters, and for the fact he has rpetty dope lyrics. Ill keep it open for a few days though :)[/quote]

I'm not "hating" since I hardly know anything about the genre but I've heard a lot of people don't like him because he doesn't even write his own lyrics and can't freestyle worth a damn. And the only reason why he is popular is from the people he knows and his style. Correct if I'm wrong-I'm interested, and I apologize upfront if this is throwing your sig request of course ;)

Some good artwork in here so far I might add, keep up the practice Enjoi, it's better than anything i could do

Edit: I didn't even know he had an official thread here :eek: kind of afraid to enter it from the post below ><

Kyo.

Master Guru
Feb 1, 2007
is this still open, i would like to give it a shot when i get home, ill be doing some photoshop stuff for myself any way.

EDIT: here are mine mate, hope you like them

Jun 15, 2008
Zee winner of zee comp izzz....nskinnear :) Ill give you the nice round 3000 once i post a few more times dude but could i ask for a border like my sig right now? Might not be doable but id appreciate it :)

Feb 19, 2009
Nice to see some many people replying to one request, especially on a gaming forum , some forums there is only ever like 1, or even a thread just gets left. :)

Nov 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
[QUOTE="TommyFewty, post: 0]Zee winner of zee comp izzz....nskinnear :) Ill give you the nice round 3000 once i post a few more times dude but could i ask for a border like my sig right now? Might not be doable but id appreciate it :)[/quote]

What about mine? :( :mrgreen:

nskinnear

Elite Sage
Oct 12, 2007
Highlight the signature and click copy. They go to edit your signature. In the space, go to paste. It will past the signature there. Then just save :)