Lionel Messi Sig/Avy Request 2K SP

Jun 15, 2008
Hello my fellow members. I think i need a change of avy and im looking bare on the old sig front. I know the money isnt really much for a request but help a brother out. Id like a picture of Messi celebrating a goal as my sig (goal against Stuttgart pointing to sky is good) with Lionel Messi 10 written in the bottom right. And as the avy id like Messi smiling or kissing badge or something. Keep it dark in the background like a black kind of theme please. Will keep it open for a bit to see what comes out of it, will +rep all attempts and im grateful for it thanks.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
ill add 3 k to take it to 5 k all together.

although i think you should put that green jay z one you had. i really liked it (think you had it around late 08 early 09- during the days of the old counting thread)

Jun 15, 2008
Nice dude and thanks for the prize boost. Cant remember where i put that Jay-Z one, was pretty sweet when i ventured out of the Sports forum. Definitely the right idea on a sig like that and need an avy to match it so it doesnt look odd lol.

Jun 15, 2008
Right thanks for the entries but im gonna go with Kyaws attempt. Loving the lettering on it, could you have a go at an avy for us mate? Will +rep all entries :)