Liverpool FC Thread: Remember the 96

Apr 6, 2008
Liverpool done well, We'll win against aresnal on tuesday about 2-0 I'd say.
Nice little run were having, if not a bit late for leauge.

Go on the Pool.

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="ShaneEire, post: 0]Liverpool done well, We'll win against aresnal on tuesday about 2-0 I'd say.
Nice little run were having, if not a bit late for leauge.

Go on the Pool.[/quote]
I think it will be closer than that maybe 2-1 or 1-0 to us.

nightcrawler

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2007
get some beer liverpool cause you will need it
when you are going back home 2night .....(its a fact) ......LOSERS.......If liverpool won us 2night............. ill Donate all my points for anyone want my points....OK?

Fernando9

Superior Member
Dec 25, 2007
Dubai
[QUOTE="Phaded, post: 0]Again like i said in the other thread, your baiting is pointless because your not playing tonight.[/QUOTE]

no tonight's matches are Liverpool X Arsenal and Chelsea X Fenerbahce cuz they played on Wednesday last week

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="nightcrawler, post: 0]so is my bit on??? im not joking about donating all my points if arsenal loses 2night...[/quote]
Yeah i will have your points when we win. Arsenal will crumble at anfield on a CL night.

nightcrawler

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2007
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]Yeah i will have your points when we win. Arsenal will crumble at anfield on a CL night.[/quote]

you are ON man...:mrgreen:...PM me (i doubt that we are going to lose but ,hay what the hake;)

Apr 6, 2008
There is no ****ing chance Arsenal are going beat Liverpool at home tonight, are you special or something?

I can see you can't string a sentence together nightcrawler, just like Arsenal won't be able to string a pass together tonight.

There is no need to insult other members about their opinions ~ Behemoko

nightcrawler

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2007
I love Liverpool fans ,they don't get angry when they lose till the next morning cause they are drunk like H*** lol, but seriously i prefer liverpool fans than Chelsea and ManU. Spurs I like ,liverpool are OK...but NO to Chelsea and NO to ManU

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
I dont think Arsenal have much of a chance, its at Anfield, we rested our players on saturday, Arsenal looked extremely demoralised on saturday too. Liverpool have 4 major things for Arsenal to overcome, Liverpools 12th man (the crowd), Liverpools ability to rise above anyone in the CL, the fact we have everyone rested and we have the away goal.

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
NEVER ever dis or underestimate Liverpool in champions league.

Just brought a dog today jay-NANDO TORRES.....family from up north.

well done like I say never ever underestimate Liverpool on a european night.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
That's ****ing typical, that was never a penalty the one at the Emirates was more of a penalty. The only reason it was given is because it was at Anfield, again can't win a match properly has to be by some lucky decision.

Still be interesting to see Liverpool vs Chelsea in the semi's, again.

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
Effectively killed the game off, still like you say to me it doesn't matter but it was harsh for Arsenal to see that penalty given when the clearer one wasn't awarded at the Emirates.