Lords of the fallen

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
So anyone else get this? I did and loved it. Took a learning curve because while some combat is similar to dark souls just as much is different. A bit mad about magic, thought I could be a caster but meh. Overall great game so far.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
Everyone be grateful you did not pick this game up!!!! mature Language

[video=youtube;9XWnWcqtdMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XWnWcqtdMw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6394739]Ouch man. I can see why you are so pissed.[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for those who had more time spent to get the bug.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[video=youtube;NA5q0N4pn5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA5q0N4pn5c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So stupid blind luck, a bug fixes another bug.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
glad it's working again for you man! I had the BF4 bug which reset my entire campaign progress and it's so annoying

XperienZ

Apprentice
Aug 1, 2007
Wales, UK
Haven't had this happen to me yet, just a few of the CE errors I've got recently with just about every game I play... LOVE the game so much, almost through my NG+ playthrough with a level 94 warrior now, 150,000 XP just to level and can only really upgrade gear if I get some flawless runes. Still finding secret rooms and extra lore scrolls that I missed the first time and trying to make different choices and complete quests I skipped before.

I'd always wanted a Dark Souls lite and don't think calling it that in any way detracts from LotF one bit - possibly even consider this my second favourite game of all time behind Vagrant Story and just HOPE they get a second one started up.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[QUOTE="XperienZ, post: 6394995]Haven't had this happen to me yet, just a few of the CE errors I've got recently with just about every game I play... LOVE the game so much, almost through my NG+ playthrough with a level 94 warrior now, 150,000 XP just to level and can only really upgrade gear if I get some flawless runes. Still finding secret rooms and extra lore scrolls that I missed the first time and trying to make different choices and complete quests I skipped before.

I'd always wanted a Dark Souls lite and don't think calling it that in any way detracts from LotF one bit - possibly even consider this my second favourite game of all time behind Vagrant Story and just HOPE they get a second one started up.[/QUOTE]
No doubt this is a good game, I'm going to make a more in depth opinion video, but this bug is the giant overshadow along with crashing. A game breaking bug to me wipes the field of all the good and makes the game a pass till fixed.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
[video=youtube;1V0F_hS2J74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0F_hS2J74[/video]

In depth review and I am calm lol

Last edited:

XperienZ

Apprentice
Aug 1, 2007
Wales, UK
Damn...

The last boss heals itself for 600 HP per zombie on NG+ and I can only manage to hit that strong with a critical from my blade - pretty much means he heals at least 25% back every time he summons them... Dunno how I'm gonna manage to take him down this time and hate to think what he can do on NG++

shepard

PSU Live Streamer
Dec 21, 2006
I have this on PC, so many bugs I had to stop playing it. Hope it'll get fixed and I'll get back to it later.