Love is beautiful

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
Anyway, I'm pretty sad. I hate the present, the only way you can get it is to memorise it, capture it on video or picture. I hate it. I wish I can remember everything, the smell of air, the wind blowing, everything is important. What makes me mostly sad is my family, knowing someday I will get old, they won't be around anymore. Someone you love goes away, forever. Never to come back. Love makes you sometimes the happiest and sometimes the saddiest. People never appreciate the tiniest things that makes us happy. Our family, our friends, our loves. You want to feel the texture of a grain of salt, as it won't be there forever. You want to remember that one special rose, you want to feel it, you want to smell it. I get older, I loose everything that what life intends to be, but instead of receiving I give and share the love. No more dad, no more mum, no more friend, no more sister, no more brother, no more cousin... I wish someday they won't be gone because I love them all. Everyone who has hate, has love. Love overcomes hate. Remember the first kiss with your true love, did it make you tremble, hold tight to that meomery, make it last.

Now for a secound think about everything, think about your parents, your friends, your family. The following day show them your love and passion.

Tell me some of your greatest love moments, or happiest. Or best meomeris, could be time spending with family or friends, pets... etc.

P.S: I copied and pasted the thing above from Ban thread because I couldn't be asked to write another different post all over again.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Anyway, I'm pretty sad. I hate the present, the only way you can get it is to memorise it, capture it on video or picture. I hate it. I wish I can remember everything, the smell of air, the wind blowing, everything is important. What makes me mostly sad is my family, knowing someday I will get old, they won't be around anymore. Someone you love goes away, forever. Never to come back.
I know that feeling all to well. :? Live moves forward whilst you resist it, you fight it, you depise it for letting it take its course. And for those that have passed one wishes to stop time only to live with that person in the moment forever.

Love makes you sometimes the happiest and sometimes the saddiest. People never appreciate the tiniest things that makes us happy. Our family, our friends, our loves. You want to feel the texture of a grain of salt, as it won't be there forever. You want to remember that one special rose, you want to feel it, you want to smell it.
No one can appreciate what they themselves ignore and do not understand. As a rose petal falls, do you stop it from falling or let it go? Do you cherish the memories of your dearly beloved or do you erase here and your feelings as well?

I get older, I loose everything that what life intends to be, but instead of receiving I give and share the love. No more dad, no more mum, no more friend, no more sister, no more brother, no more cousin... I wish someday they won't be gone because I love them all. Everyone who has hate, has love. Love overcomes hate. Remember the first kiss with your true love, did it make you tremble, hold tight to that meomery, make it last.
I once held someone in regards so much it hurt like sword piercing your flesh when that very same person leaves this world and can only watch you from above. Guiding your actions, a whisper in your ear, a cold tough on your chest.

Now for a secound think about everything, thing about your parents, your friends, your family. The following day show them your love and passion.

Tell me some of your greatest love moments, or happiest. Or best meomeris, could be time spending with family or friends, pets... etc.
People tend to not take such time out of the day to say three simple words which reign supreme in the cosmos - "I Love You."

A

Atheist

I disagree completely with the original post. I feel that love is ugly. Love leads to fear, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering.....leads to the dark side.

(No applause is necessary)

I think the process of making love, however, is beautiful.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
What the hell is this, a chain letter?

My greatest moment was... probably finishing school.
I hated that place and it was great to be able to sleep all day after that

Nov 28, 2004
nicely written thanks for the share.

...and cmon athetist dont be like that. maybe all you need is to get laid :p

A

Atheist

Um, it's against my religion to 'get laid' before marriage.

So I think I'll pass temporarily on that one.

(Plus I was kidding on my first post anyways)

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="DINAMO788, post: 0]nicely written thanks for the share.

...and cmon athetist dont be like that. maybe all you need is to get laid :p[/QUOTE]

What is he, an egg? (jewish stereotype voice)

JordanL

Elite Guru
Sep 29, 2005
Interesting and touchign post, but most people don't feel that strongly... maybe I've been watching too many doctor shows, but it almost sounds like you have a growth on your Thyroid, which causes you to feel down about a lot of things.

Nothing wrong with feeling sad though.

Feb 7, 2007
[QUOTE="shcndw, post: 0]Anyway, I'm pretty sad. I hate the present, the only way you can get it is to memorise it, capture it on video or picture. I hate it. I wish I can remember everything, the smell of air, the wind blowing, everything is important. What makes me mostly sad is my family, knowing someday I will get old, they won't be around anymore. Someone you love goes away, forever. Never to come back. Love makes you sometimes the happiest and sometimes the saddiest. People never appreciate the tiniest things that makes us happy. Our family, our friends, our loves. You want to feel the texture of a grain of salt, as it won't be there forever. You want to remember that one special rose, you want to feel it, you want to smell it. I get older, I loose everything that what life intends to be, but instead of receiving I give and share the love. No more dad, no more mum, no more friend, no more sister, no more brother, no more cousin... I wish someday they won't be gone because I love them all. Everyone who has hate, has love. Love overcomes hate. Remember the first kiss with your true love, did it make you tremble, hold tight to that meomery, make it last.

Now for a secound think about everything, thing about your parents, your friends, your family. The following day show them your love and passion.

P.S: I copied and pasted the thing above from Ban thread because I couldn't be asked to write another different post all over again.[/quote]

I gotta admit.... I'm a sucker for love :DD

at the current time, I'm fighting to get my love actually
told her time and time again
I'm gonna marry her
and [email protected] it!
I stand by what I say!!
(unless it's console wars then by all means wave the white flag ;))
love is a great feeling (so long as you don't get screwed)
it's a great stress reliever and giver
It swings both ways actually
the trick is to keep it on the good side
which is easy to do so long as you don't push too much and ask for too much.

keep it simple folks.

and with that I leave you with this...

Sep 2, 2006
Good read. Love is a beautiful thing. It does conquer all. Its the most complex and mysterious of all feelings. You think you understand it and then you realize you have no clue. I too am a sucker for it, and always look for something deep and meaningful in a relationship with a girl. I'm the type of guy who actually cares and wants to take care of a girl and show her affection, and not just get a piece of ass.

Lately, I've been happy, but the last couple of days, I've been down. I won't even play my PS3 or 360. Work wares me out, and plus, I am just can't wait to go to college. Only 12 more days, and I am going insane, I wish I could go tomorrow and get the hell out of here! But most of all, I just need someone to love and hold. I hope I get it soon. I just don't want to be alone in a big place....*sigh*

The feeling of being in love and loving someone else is like no other. You feel at ease and so calm when you are with the person you love, and yet feel alone and lifeless when you're not with them. When you don't have it, you'll do almost anything to get it back. Trust me, I know.

W

Wearevenom1

There is a reason that memories fade. I will start worrying about losing loved ones if we make it through the entire Bush adminstration without a nuclear, as is I am sure we will all die together when he presses that little red nuke button.

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="Wearevenom1, post: 0]There is a reason that memories fade. I will start worrying about losing loved ones if we make it through the entire Bush adminstration without a nuclear, as is I am sure we will all die together when he presses that little red nuke button.[/quote]

Don't give him any ideas. That ******* better not mess anything else up. But knowing him and his administration, expect more **** to hit the fan.

Cooke_E_G

Forum Elder
May 12, 2007
Good read man! Love is crazy..

As for my best moment..the birth of my son when I was 18! Changed my life forever! You will never know true love(not a petifile) until you have kids! I couldnt imagine my life without him and I cant wait to corrupt his mind with video games!

W

Wearevenom1

[QUOTE="PXG S3, post: 0]Don't give him any ideas. That ******* better not mess anything else up. But knowing him and his administration, expect more **** to hit the fan.[/quote]

Seriously, if we make through this administration alive I am going to celebrate for a week.

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
Thanks for the great comments guys. When I wrote this I was listening to a pretty sad song, which wasn't really intented to be sad.

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="shcndw, post: 0]Thanks for the great comments guys. When I wrote this I was listening to a pretty sad song, which wasn't really intented to be sad.[/quote]

*Piano*

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world​

*Piano*

shcndw

Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2006
[QUOTE="PXG S3, post: 1779917]*Piano*

No tomorrow, no tomorrow
I find it kind of sad
I find it hard to take
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world​

*Piano*[/quote]

Ha :) That song is explaining everything really. Usually the simplest of instruments can make the evilest man cry.

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="shcndw, post: 0]Ha :) That song is explaining everything really. Usually the simplest of instruments can make the evilest man cry.[/quote]

*Calls Hitler* Hang on guys, I'm going to see if this will make him cry...

W

Wearevenom1

[QUOTE="PXG S3, post: 1779917]*Piano*

No tomorrow, no tomorrow
I find it kind of sad
I find it hard to take
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world​

*Piano*[/quote]

You do know that originally that was a fast beat pop song from the 80's right?

hgmaster

Superior Member
Jul 1, 2007
Just make sure everyone you love knows you love them. After you die they put you in a wooden box, and bury down 6 feet deep. The worms crawl in the worms crawl out, in your stomach and out your mouth. The End.

Mael Duin

Elite Sage
Sep 12, 2005
I was like you, shcndw. I thought that there isn't anything which makes me more happy than love and it will keep me strong. Until everything crashes down and spits on your face. To me the thing called 'love' isn't anything as great as people make it sound. It breaks your heart, it leaves you empty and you will feel even more alone when break up happens.
Also all the happy memories about your gf hurts and pretty much turns those into bad and suddenly you won't remember anything except the bad ones.

13th_Shell

[QUOTE="Wearevenom1, post: 0]You do know that originally that was a fast beat pop song from the 80's right?[/QUOTE]

So? The Andrews/Jules remake with the Piano has reached higher success than the original so that's the version everyone knows. Hell, the Gears of War commercial made it jump to the #1 download on iTunes there for a little bit if I recall correctly.

Just because it's a remake doesn't take away from the fact that its simplicity makes it great.

Or were you just trying to educate the masses by letting them in on that little nugget of knowledge? If so, then I misunderstood and I apologize. :)

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="Wearevenom1, post: 0]You do know that originally that was a fast beat pop song from the 80's right?[/quote]

Really? With THOSE lyrics? :lol:

W

Wearevenom1

[QUOTE="13th_Shell, post: 0]So? The Andrews/Jules remake with the Piano has reached higher success than the original so that's the version everyone knows. Hell, the Gears of War commercial made it jump to the #1 download on iTunes there for a little bit if I recall correctly.

Just because it's a remake doesn't take away from the fact that its simplicity makes it great.

Or were you just trying to educate the masses by letting them in on that little nugget of knowledge? If so, then I misunderstood and I apologize. :)[/quote]

Just letting in them in on that nugget of truth. I actually like the remake better but it doesn't change the fact that it was originally a pop song. Luckily songs is one of the things that can be remade and be good.

And @PXG yup same lyrics.

13th_Shell

[QUOTE="Wearevenom1, post: 0]I actually like the remake better but it doesn't change the fact that it was originally a pop song. Luckily songs is one of the things that can be remade and be good.[/QUOTE]

I agree with ya. But it can go both ways. I've heard horrendous remakes, haha. This one turned out really good though. Same lyrics and everything. :)

And it's a rather depressing song for a thread that supposed to be about love. :heart:

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="Wearevenom1, post: 0]Just letting in them in on that nugget of truth. I actually like the remake better but it doesn't change the fact that it was originally a pop song. Luckily songs is one of the things that can be remade and be good.

And @PXG yup same lyrics.[/quote]

That is too funny.

Anyway, there is nothing better than cuddling up with the girl you love, staring into her eyes and telling her you love her. And then, top it off with a kiss...I miss that feeling so much. :(

360Spider

Super Elite
Nov 22, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

"Artist: R-Mean
Song: That Little Girl
Verse 1:
Intro:
Sometimes the road we walk on
Tkes sudden unexpected turns and everything doesn't go as planned
See, that's exactly what happened to this little girl I know
This one's for you, baby.

Verse 1:

Attaching rocks to my ankles, I take a dive into life
Cuz I been hiding behind
These large dark brown eyes are they right?
When they say after rain the sun shines bright, cuz in life
When rain evaporates it rains a second time and it's like…
A princess carries this magical myth
To live happy ever after in a palace after she marries a prince
But happiness shifts
Listen and start imagining this
As I paint u a perfect picture of the path of this kid
See, it all started so innocent – a beautiful sight
The children are playing ignorant of the struggles of life
Then one night she meets this boy
Who's willing to share his toys fair and enjoy together
Forever filling her void
One hides while the other seeks
How sweet is this? They sitting on a tree and they kiss on each other's cheeks/ The love is deep
Right forward into life's course
She found her little prince charming on his white horse.

Chorus:

Cuz every time I take a look in her eyes
She wants to cry but she doesn't – she's a fighter inside my baby….
Lil' girl don't u cry tonight Man,
I wish I take her pain away and make it mine
But I can't though I try – oh why, my baby….
Lil' girl let me hug u tight.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Verse 2:[/FONT]​
Now it's funny how they with each other
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He hugs her[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Never thought he's the one to[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Be picking flowers from the ground with a subtle smile[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But dawg, he's above the clouds[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cuz man, he love her he's proud[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And ended up making vowels for one another[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But wow, all of a sudden one day the boy just left[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She's left picking the petals of his flowers asking to herself[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]“Did he love me?” – yes, he did[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]“He was a friend to keep” – yes, I know[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] “Where did he go?” – Sweetie, he went to sleep[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And as I tell her I can hear her heart breaking[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She turns pale, eyes fill up, and she starts shaking[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Just waiting for him to awake[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She'd never think he'd dare to break the pinky swear, but it's fate[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And every time she close her eyes she sees him there, but it's fake[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But she doesn't give up – I know this little girl still waits[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] But that day will never embrace her at all[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Maybe, God gives us hell to make us appreciate more[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The heaven that we tasted before.[/FONT]​
Chorus
[/FONT]​
Verse 3:
[/FONT]​
Now I remember long time ago she told me she had a vision of Jesus
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]It wasn't a dream, I couldn't believe this[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But she actually saw him come to her to free her from demons[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Then why He put her through this pain? Man, he must have his reasons[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Maybe pain is love But she ain't got no regrets cuz what she cherishes lives through the tears[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As she lives though these terrible years[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This emptiness is like a pin in her ribs[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Just one hug or a kiss – but heaven forbids[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Imagine being left with two little kids and all these years full of memories[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Man, I wouldn't wish this on my enemies[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cuz her mother died right after[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And just when she tried to live on her little sister died from cancer[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]It's like everybody she loves just flies right passed her[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She still carries that smile, but her eyes ain't laughter[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So let me tell this little girl something just in case I'm next to be gone[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I love U mom."

After I read your post....this song popped in my head. I love this song. Read it from beginning to end....and tell me how it is.

Here's the song if you want to hear it...but first, read it.
http://www.armenianrap.net/id49.html

[/FONT]

Sep 2, 2006
[QUOTE="360Spider, post: 0]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"Artist: R-Mean[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

Song: That Little Girl

Verse 1:

Intro:

Sometimes the road we walk on

Tkes sudden unexpected turns and everything doesn't go as planned

See, that's exactly what happened to this little girl I know

This one's for you, baby.

Verse 1:

Attaching rocks to my ankles, I take a dive into life

Cuz I been hiding behind

These large dark brown eyes are they right?

When they say after rain the sun shines bright, cuz in life

When rain evaporates it rains a second time and it's like…

A princess carries this magical myth

To live happy ever after in a palace after she marries a prince

But happiness shifts

Listen and start imagining this

As I paint u a perfect picture of the path of this kid

See, it all started so innocent – a beautiful sight

The children are playing ignorant of the struggles of life

Then one night she meets this boy

Who's willing to share his toys fair and enjoy together

Forever filling her void

One hides while the other seeks

How sweet is this? They sitting on a tree and they kiss on each other's cheeks/ The love is deep

Right forward into life's course

She found her little prince charming on his white horse.

Chorus:

Cuz every time I take a look in her eyes

She wants to cry but she doesn't – she's a fighter inside my baby….

Lil' girl don't u cry tonight Man,

I wish I take her pain away and make it mine

But I can't though I try – oh why, my baby….

Lil' girl let me hug u tight.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Verse 2:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Now it's funny how they with each other[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He hugs her[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Never thought he's the one to[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Be picking flowers from the ground with a subtle smile[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But dawg, he's above the clouds[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cuz man, he love her he's proud[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And ended up making vowels for one another[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But wow, all of a sudden one day the boy just left[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She's left picking the petals of his flowers asking to herself[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]“Did he love me?” – yes, he did[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]“He was a friend to keep” – yes, I know[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]“Where did he go?” – Sweetie, he went to sleep[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And as I tell her I can hear her heart breaking[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She turns pale, eyes fill up, and she starts shaking[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Just waiting for him to awake[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She'd never think he'd dare to break the pinky swear, but it's fate[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And every time she close her eyes she sees him there, but it's fake[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But she doesn't give up – I know this little girl still waits[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But that day will never embrace her at all[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Maybe, God gives us hell to make us appreciate more[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The heaven that we tasted before.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Chorus [/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Verse 3:[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Now I remember long time ago she told me she had a vision of Jesus[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]It wasn't a dream, I couldn't believe this[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]But she actually saw him come to her to free her from demons[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Then why He put her through this pain? Man, he must have his reasons[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Maybe pain is love But she ain't got no regrets cuz what she cherishes lives through the tears[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As she lives though these terrible years[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This emptiness is like a pin in her ribs[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Just one hug or a kiss – but heaven forbids[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Imagine being left with two little kids and all these years full of memories[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Man, I wouldn't wish this on my enemies[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Cuz her mother died right after[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]And just when she tried to live on her little sister died from cancer[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]It's like everybody she loves just flies right passed her[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]She still carries that smile, but her eyes ain't laughter[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]So let me tell this little girl something just in case I'm next to be gone[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I love U mom."

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]After I read your post....this song popped in my head. I love this song. Read it from beginning to end....and tell me how it is. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Here's the song if you want to hear it...but first, read it. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]http://www.armenianrap.net/id49.html[/FONT]

[/FONT][/quote]

I've been sad for the passed two days, and this made it worse. They're very sweet lyrics, but ****...Makes me REALLY sad...:(