Man blows away his own *****.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
A MAN trying to impress his friends stuffed a loaded gun into his trouser pocket and pulled the trigger thinking the safety catch was on.
Lukas Neuhardt, 27, blew his manhood apart during the ill-conceived stunt in Saarbruecken, Germany.

He was so embarrassed that he told ambulance officers that a masked mugger had blasted him in the crotch in a bungled robbery.

But police observed that the gunshot had miraculously left his the outside of his trousers intact.

"Instead there was a charred hole in his pocket so either it was the shot of the century or he did it himself," a police source told The Sun.

Surgeons stitched his manhood back together but he's facing up to three years in jail for breaching Germany's tough new anti-gun laws.
Some people are just to stupid for words. So now not only does this guy have to spend the rest of his life with a mangled *****, he also gets the pleasure of being some gorilla's shower toy in prison. :lol:

S

silvermanor

I find it more funny that the OP thinks this guy is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I worry about reading comprehension these days.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
[QUOTE="silvermanor, post: 0]I find it more funny that the OP thinks this guy is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I worry about reading comprehension these days.[/quote]

:lol:
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. I said "So now not only does this guy have to spend the rest of his life with a mangled *****, he also gets the pleasure of being some gorilla's shower toy in prison."

He will spend the rest of his life with a mangled *****, and will also get to be a ***** in prison. Nowhere does it state that I think he will be in prison for life.

I would suggest excersising a little more care when scrutinising someone elses post :rolleyes:.

B

Branos93

[QUOTE="richie217, post: 0]:lol:
My reading comprehension is just fine thank you. I said "So now not only does this guy have to spend the rest of his life with a mangled *****, he also gets the pleasure of being some gorilla's shower toy in prison."

He will spend the rest of his life with a mangled *****, and will also get to be a ***** in prison. Nowhere does it state that I think he will be in prison for life.

I would suggest excersising a little more care when scrutinising someone elses post :rolleyes:.[/quote]

Lol owned, Good Job.

B

Branos93

[QUOTE="Thorzilla, post: 0]Sometimes, life just kicks you in the balls :snicker[/quote]

Or just blows them right off

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="silvermanor, post: 0]I find it more funny that the OP thinks this guy is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I worry about reading comprehension these days.[/quote]

What I find funny is how you tried to make a fool of good old Richie and only succeed in making yourself look like a right idiot in the process.

Reading comprehension indeed, maybe you should learn what it is?:bang:

Dec 25, 2005
Looks like this wasnt the glory hole he wished for.
OR
Seems he blew himself.
OR
This is what you get for d|cking around with a gun.
OR
Some would say he took one for the team.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]Looks like this wasnt the glory hole he wished for.
OR
Seems he blew himself.
OR
This is what you get for d|cking around with a gun.
OR
Some would say he took one for the team.[/quote]

:lol:. I certainly wont be asking for a blowjob from any Germans in the near future.

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="richie217, post: 0]:lol:. I certainly wont be asking for a blowjob from any Germans in the near future.[/quote]
Damn straight! Hitler did, and he lost one of his balls!

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
[QUOTE="efs5030, post: 0]why??? why would that impress his friends???
why would he even risk that?[/quote]

Simple minded friends I guess.

Best gun related story was the guy who got himself a Darwin Award for starting a game of Russian Roulette with his mates. Problem was that the Pistol was a Semi-automatic. Not very good odds in my opinion :lol:.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
ok that story is priceless but I cant' help but feel sorry for the poor dude. I mean, just imagine the pain that hit after that. sure he may not have felt any pain right off the bat but him going into shock then later the PAIN, oh god. I feel really bad for him but at the same time I was laughing at the whole article.

I mean sure he was really stupid but man, that is just bad, very bad **sighs**

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
[QUOTE="richie217, post: 0]:lol:

I would suggest excersising a little more care when scrutinising someone elses post :rolleyes:.[/quote]
I wanted to be the one to point it out to him after reading the first couple of posts :lol:.

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
Yet another moron with a gun. Taken from the same website today. Australia can gladly state that our average IQ just got higher.

TWO friends held mobile phones to each other's heads pretending they were guns when one grabbed a loaded firearm and fatally fired it at the other, a court has heard.
Driver Scott Quantrelle, 26, fatally shot his front-seat passenger and friend Luke Pollock early yesterday while in a moving car, the Melbourne Magistrates Court has heard.
Detective Senior Constable Sallyanne Leach said the pair were holding mobile phones to each other's heads pretending they were guns before the incident at Seaford in Melbourne's south-east.
As Mr Quantrelle drove, he grabbed a loaded sawn-off .22 gauge firearm that was in the car and the gun discharged, wounding Pollock, she said.
Pollack, aged in his 20s, suffered a head wound and died.
He was driven to a home in Seaford, where police were called about 1.10am (AEST) yesterday.
Det Sen Const Leach said Mr Quantrelle tried to resuscitate Pollack and waited at the scene while paramedics worked.
She said Mr Quantrelle had known the trigger was sensitive.
Mr Quantrelle, of Seaford, is charged with manslaughter and six other counts including recklessly causing serious injury, reckless conduct, possessing an unregistered handgun and ammunition without a licence.
Why do idiots feel the need to play with firearms?

Charl3z523

The Elmo Man
Dec 18, 2006
I feel bad for him... 3 years? A bit much.

Some guy accidentally shoots himself.... and gets 3 years.

Yet you can sell weed on a school campus and get off with a fine and probation (seen it happen). Hell, even time for a DUI is 3 months! What a bunch of ********.

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
[QUOTE="richie217, post: 0]Yet another moron with a gun. Taken from the same website today. Australia can gladly state that our average IQ just got higher.

Why do idiots feel the need to play with firearms?[/quote]

I heard about that. I sometimes drive through Seaford to go see a mate. :p
Some people are just ****ing stupid! :D