Massacre In Colorado Movie Theater During Batman Grand Opening

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5867746]This 3D is so realistic, the bullets are coming right at me.

..I know its terrible, had to.[/QUOTE]

People reported thinking it was part of the movie.

Still, your joke = tasteless

mooninites

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2011
The Great Below
It's really sad that this guy resorted to shooting innocent people trying to enjoy their night. Obviously he was a man on a mission. Came very prepared

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
Reports are that there is a partner(s) involved and the FBI are after him/them.

This is when I hate lawyers where they get paid to defend unequivocally guilty guys like this. Almost as scummy as the criminals themselves.

Just pure sickening and I wish him/them no mercy.

Oct 23, 2007
What a shame... lets hope for a quick and expedient trial (or, hopefully the guy will just die) so all the families can start the healing process.

ABC has already managed to figure out how to politicize this, pretty despicable....

[video=youtube;2a2qFMSDUJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a2qFMSDUJg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of people in that area with the last name "Holmes" first name "Jim" or "James".... obviously Ross and Stephanolpoulos were doing their best to connect it to the Tea Party and didn't care all that much about the actual tragedy.

Last edited:
May 5, 2011
USA
What is wrong with people nowadays? Wait a minute, theaters like that have a good amount of security. How in the world did he get past them with gas and a gun?!

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 5867857]What is wrong with people nowadays? Wait a minute, theaters like that have a good amount of security. How in the world did he get past them with gas and a gun?![/QUOTE]

...no they don't...

he apparently came through an emergency exit (the ones at the front of the theater)... this was obviously premeditated so he probably rigged the door...

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 5867857]What is wrong with people nowadays? Wait a minute, theaters like that have a good amount of security. How in the world did he get past them with gas and a gun?![/QUOTE]

He shot them?

Last edited:

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="DayWalker, post: 5867864]...no they don't...

he apparently came through an emergency exit (the ones at the front of the theater)... this was obviously premeditated so he probably rigged the door...[/QUOTE]

yeah they're saying now the emergency rear door was propped open, and his apartment was booby trapped.

He had thought this all the way through. Gas mask, kevlar, tear gas, booby traps, cracking the door open and disabling the emergency exit alarms...

no way this ass claims mental issues.

Dec 23, 2010
[QUOTE="T0PGUN, post: 5867785]This is what happens when you give idiots guns.

Terrible news.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately people like this don't need guns. They will find an alternate or even make a weapon if they have to. For instance, your 7/7 attacks happened without a single shot being fired from a gun, and look how many people were injured and killed in that.

This time it is a movie theater. Normally it's a university or high school. Same song, different album. At this point I don't give it a shit. I suggest that those not personally involved in the matter just move along. Nothing new here. We get it media, people are capable of monstrous things. War, genocide, random acts of violence. Not gonna let it ruin my day.

33x

Super Carlton
Staff member
Dec 26, 2007
SW London
[QUOTE="Cuguy, post: 5867740]Fuck that guy.

Seriously.

No one can defend a man who blindly shoots into a theater.[/QUOTE]

Just heard, what a fucking cunt.

Evil evil piece of shit.

Senseless..

My thoughts go out to the lost ones....

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
I'm really curious to see how he tries to justify this. Perhaps he thinks he's Timothy McVeigh. That's also technically an act of terrorism, so can't they deport his ass to Gitmo Bay?

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Ugh. My heart sank hearing this. RIP to those who last their lives and thoughts with the families

I can't even begin to imagine wtf kind of thought process the killer must have in order to plot and carry out such an act. Yeah, people are f*cked up but it's just so SO sad. Some of what the witnesses were describing in the videos in the OP link is just horrible. How do you stop these kinds of things??

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
A shame. Hopefully they catch his partner soon, but his partner will prob kill himself(a good idea save the BS courts). This guy killed a 3month old. He wont last a month in jail with out getting his ass beaten, unless they hid him from the general public, which they will prob do.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
The part where he said there's a bomb in his apartment. I wonder if he deliberately admitted to that so he can get lesser time (DOUBTFUL). I hope every criminal defense lawyer has a conscience and tells this guy to go fuck himself.

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5867932]The part where he said there's a bomb in his apartment. I wonder if he deliberately admitted to that so he can get lesser time (DOUBTFUL). I hope every criminal defense lawyer has a conscience and tells this guy to go fuck himself.[/QUOTE]

agreed.

12 deaths, and 38 attempted murders.. this guy is a defense attorney's nightmare. Especially with the level of premeditation he showed.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="Cuguy, post: 5867935]agreed.

12 deaths, and 38 attempted murders.. this guy is a defense attorney's nightmare. Especially with the level of premeditation he showed.[/QUOTE]

This. And I don't know how they'll justify this. Pleading he's insane case? Not with this apparent background in Neuroscience. It may shorten his time, but I still think it won't change the life sentences or death penalty (if they have that in that state) he's gonna get. I hope he doesn't get protective custody.