Matrix!!!

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
OMFG! The Matrix Trilogy and Batman Begins being prepped!!! Awsome news, now when the hell is the release date of these lol.

Oct 19, 2006
I've been waiting for this. I love Batman Begins, but we have it on SD-DVD in 4:3. Not exactly demo material for our 50" A3000 SXRD.

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Dasimpse, post: 0]Im gonna have to sell my batman hd dvd and buy the blu, because i dont want the sequal on a rival format :D gotta have em both on blu :D[/quote]
lol do we still refer to hd-dvd as 'Rival' i think we past that stage!

SikTh

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2007
No street dates have not yet been announced. This makes me think that these titles will not hit until at least May 11th. ;) We´ll probably see Batman Begins as early as February, since it as already available on HD-DVD, but I am sure Warner want to keep the Mtrix Trilogy Blu Exclusive. Although they did promise to release movies on both formats, I think they are going to be kind of selective of what they release before then.

sonyfan6

Super Elite
Jun 10, 2006
[QUOTE="SikTh, post: 0]No street dates have not yet been announced. This makes me think that these titles will not hit until at least May 11th. ;) We´ll probably see Batman Begins as early as February, since it as already available on HD-DVD, but I am sure Warner want to keep the Mtrix Trilogy Blu Exclusive. Although they did promise to release movies on both formats, I think they are going to be kind of selective of what they release before then.[/QUOTE]

Matrix is already out on hd-dvd.

Warner was waiting for profile 1.1 for some of these big releases. I'm glad that they are finally coming out.

Jul 11, 2007
I havent bought batman begins on hddvd yet so im good with that one but i will have to sell the matrix trilogy that i have on hddvd so i can get it again on blu.

grcswoosh

Master Poster
Oct 5, 2007
SoCal
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I can't wait to see all those shells falling from the chopper in HD. The future is getting blu-er all the time.

Nov 19, 2006
YES *jumps out of chair in excitement* I've been waiting so long for the matrix trilogy to come out for blu~ i knew it would, and I've been holding out, and now i see my pacitence has payed off :DD

R

REFLEX

Probably exactly the same release, with BD Live features and stuff...... all TrueHD tracks and all the extras. In 2 versions, the complete version and the ultimate version.. I have the ultimate on HD DVD and its awesome.