Medal of Honor Pre-order bonus?

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
Hello everyone. I went to the Medal of Honor midnight launch and got the game that i reserved. I ended up buying the guide for it as well and this is where I think I have a problem. Since I got the guide, the code for the pre-order bonus from Gamestop was not printed on the receipt. I just found out now and was wondering if any one would want to trade theirs for a Dead Space 2 Beta code. I already have the beta for myself so I have no use for this code. If anyone is interested then send me a message as I really don't feel like going back to Gamestop for a code.
Thanks in advance!

R

red731

Trolling spambot alarm :D

And on the topic - I can't help you. Sorry. Hopefuly someone will make the exchange.

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
[QUOTE="Teraspark, post: 5227658]If EU codes work for a US copy of the game I could probably help on Friday.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it will work. If no one wants to trade by tomorrow then I'll just give you the code if you want it.

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 5227972]Cant you just go back to the place you preordered today, and see what they can do?[/QUOTE]

Thing is I don't have a car yet and my Brother usually takes me to Gamestop. He's always working though and I don't want to waste his time by going back to just get a little code.

Jun 2, 2008
I didn't get one on the receipt either, I figured I'll just call the place later and since I don't think anything is really exclusive to gamestop preorders I may just forget about it. Though in the box on the peice of paper with the online access code that claims to have access to three guns, just haven't been able to enter the code ingame yet though, same thing happened when bad company 2 released.

So all gamestop really is offering is the m60 machine gun on day 1 right? Or is there a skin also?

Last edited:

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
[QUOTE="legaldisaster, post: 5228190]I didn't get one on the receipt either, I figured I'll just call the place later and since I don't think anything is really exclusive to gamestop preorders I may just forget about it. Though in the box on the peice of paper with the online access code that claims to have access to three guns, just haven't been able to enter the code ingame yet though, same thing happened when bad company 2 released.

So all gamestop really is offering is the m60 machine gun on day 1 right? Or is there a skin also?[/QUOTE]

There is a Tier 1 skin as well.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="legaldisaster, post: 5228190]I didn't get one on the receipt either, I figured I'll just call the place later and since I don't think anything is really exclusive to gamestop preorders I may just forget about it. Though in the box on the peice of paper with the online access code that claims to have access to three guns, just haven't been able to enter the code ingame yet though, same thing happened when bad company 2 released.

So all gamestop really is offering is the m60 machine gun on day 1 right? Or is there a skin also?[/QUOTE]

"Be Tier 1 on Day 1. Pre-order Medal of Honor and receive a GameStop Exclusive code for instant access to the Assault Class Tier 1 Operator with the benefit of a visual distinction in Multiplayer. Also receive the M60 to mow down the competition online. Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last."

From the site.

Teraspark

Mostly Indifferent
Nov 4, 2009
Staffordshire
[QUOTE="falconsfan07, post: 5227948]I don't think it will work. If no one wants to trade by tomorrow then I'll just give you the code if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Mate, you'd make my day if you did that!

coolguy

Ultimate Veteran
May 24, 2005
long island ny
my Pre-order bonus was in the box for the shotguns and mp7 u have to just put the code in
my dumb friend told me we have these guns only for a while and then we dont have them is this true??

Teraspark

Mostly Indifferent
Nov 4, 2009
Staffordshire
[QUOTE="coolguy, post: 5228592]
my dumb friend told me we have these guns only for a while and then we dont have them is this true??[/QUOTE]

Nah, don't worry, there's no expiry date.