Mega Man 10 sig request!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I will donate 3,000 SP to the prize-pot to bump it up to 5k.

I will also give some +rep to the winner as well.

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
Hmm, well I've got the MM10 logo in the sig, it just isn't its natural colour. I've tried to add the robot masters in but it ends up looking too clustered - I'll add them in and you can judge for yaself I guess :D

Well, had another go. I haven't put any text/logo in yet simply because I dunno what to do (suggestions?), I was thinking Daevv in one corner and the MM10 logo in the other? Or something in the middle?

Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or that middile bar didn't turn out as transparent as I thought :-x

daevv

The Mega Man
May 28, 2007
Newfoundland!
This is the sig THUGGEDOUT made me for MM9 last year. If some one wants to roughly copy it (adding your personal twist of course) only inserting MM10 logo and bosses that would work.

This IGN article has sprites for the bosses.

~d

daevv

The Mega Man
May 28, 2007
Newfoundland!
[QUOTE="C-Carcharias, post: 0]Ok man I'll give it a go, haven't done a sprite sig before so it should be interesting.

.........:lol:

Or did you mean the same sprite layout as the MM9 one?[/quote]

That one is awesome!! I'll hook you up with sp and rep later on. Can you add daevv in one of the lower corners?

Keep'em coming guys I have more sp to give out. Also is it hard to make rounded corners on sigs? I don't see to many with rounded corners.

~d

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="daevv, post: 0]Also is it hard to make rounded corners on sigs? I don't see to many with rounded corners.
~d[/quote]

is mainly becuase people dont ask for it, you start with the size of sig the member is aloud (or roughly, depending on stock) and work from there.

Feb 2, 2009
Australia
[QUOTE="daevv, post: 0]That one is awesome!! I'll hook you up with sp and rep later on. Can you add daevv in one of the lower corners?

Keep'em coming guys I have more sp to give out. Also is it hard to make rounded corners on sigs? I don't see to many with rounded corners.

~d[/quote]

Glad you like it :)
I'll try and add some text similar to the MM9 one. Creating rounded corners is pretty easy, if you want me to try that out consider it done.

Edit: Tried it out anyway, did two different font positions:

Lemme know what ya think :cool:

daevv

The Mega Man
May 28, 2007
Newfoundland!
[QUOTE="C-Carcharias, post: 0]Glad you like it :)
I'll try and add some text similar to the MM9 one. Creating rounded corners is pretty easy, if you want me to try that out consider it done.

Edit: Tried it out anyway, did two different font positions:

Lemme know what ya think :cool:[/quote]

Sweet dude! 2000sp and +rep on your way! Going to add it to my sig pronto!

If someone else still wants to make one I'm good with that. can't get enough of the blue bomber :)

~d