*Men Of Justice* RFOM clan recruiting*

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
MEN OF JUSTICE IS RECRUITING!!
we are a fairly new clan with around 15 members that really would like new active members.
We are a looking for members from all across the world.
We allow all ranks and k/ds, we would rather judge you on performance.
REQUIREMENTS:
be ACTIVE and have a good sence of humor, your gonna need it ;)
if interested to try out add my psn ( saleenf5 ) and ill set you up ;)

Grinchy

Christmas Thief
Feb 9, 2007
A little cave outside of Whooville
Sounds cool, I'll send you a friend invite. I've been looking for a more relaxed clan. I am pretty decent at the game, but the clans I've joined have been way too serious for me.

Do you guys like playing objective games or do you mostly do team deathmatch?

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
well we do all tdm, obj, and occasional custom lol. a headset is NOT required also ;) but appreciated, hell i don't have a headset lol

saint seya

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2007
thankz, but no, i have to many clan invitations... and i i'm not even sure wich one to take.. maybe if i don't like any and if u still have some place in the future i will try yours---

C

C-J

If u still need some members in ur clan I would love to join, Im the only active in my clan, My psn is CJochen. so plz invite me to the clan. Im a Major:

Mar 17, 2006
I'd like to join your clan as well. I play the game casually, so I wouldn't mind joining up with a party who just play for fun.

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
hmm are you in a clan? i might remember the abreviation... if you played me an i quit im sry for the inconvenience i try not to but my parents force me to turn off ps3 sometimes