Mercenaries 2 website is live

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
If you click on the vehicles, you can see two small videos, and the graphic is great for a free-roaming game.

there is also a contest about making a tatoo.

Key features:

* Cooperative Multiplayer! Play the main Mercenaries 2 campaign with the help of your friends.
* Play with fire! Ground breaking, general purpose fire technology lets you set fire to buildings, vehicles and people. Shoot holes in the sides of fuel trucks, watch the oil spill under the feet of unsuspecting enemies and light it on fire with a match!
* Travel over/under water! Don’t worry about drowning ever again: use watercraft or swim to traverse the oceans, rivers and lakes of Mercenaries 2.
* Build your own Private Military Company! Increase and customize your support options by recruiting other mercenaries you meet in the game!
* A massive, reactive, and completely unscripted game world! The world of Mercenaries 2 is larger than all of the maps of the first game combined and is jam-packed full of colorful characters and environments. And this time, every action you make has ramifications throughout the entire country.
* Cool new toys! Dozens of weapons, vehicles and support options are available for to use to blow the crap out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky!
* Work for the highest bidder! Clients will offer you money, information and other resources in exchange for your services – provided you haven’t done anything to piss them off!
Cooperative Multiplayer! that's going to be great

Sypherssj209

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2005
Ability to create our own Private Military Company!? :D thats awesome!

The thing where you can shoot an oil truck and light the oil with a match sounds cool.

May 25, 2005
When I first saw the screen shots to this game, I seriously thought it was one of the uglier next gen games. But after seeing the videos of driving the vehicles, i'm convinced people take some really bad screen shots. This game actually looks pretty gamn good in motion, and it's not all a mess and full of jaggies like the screen shots suggested. Thank god.

Jan 21, 2006
Redevil said:
The vids are awsome. By the way, is it a PS3 exclusive title?
i first heard about mercenaries 2 for a long time ago it was for ps3 and xbox360 and i would expect nothing else. this game was a multiplatform and will most likely be one in the next generation too

the guys name was mattias, plaese read my sig :D

Redevil

Apprentice
May 14, 2006
turkmen117 said:
Redevil said:
The vids are awsome. By the way, is it a PS3 exclusive title?
i first heard about mercenaries 2 for a long time ago it was for ps3 and xbox360 and i would expect nothing else. this game was a multiplatform and will most likely be one in the next generation too

the guys name was mattias, plaese read my sig :D
Oh, well Gamespot claiming it to be only to the PS3 at the moment, including some other websites. But there is a chance for it to be a multiplatform game. Right now we're the ones that getting it, *cheers* :D

E

.ElemenT.

sevendesigns said:
When I first saw the screen shots to this game, I seriously thought it was one of the uglier next gen games. But after seeing the videos of driving the vehicles, i'm convinced people take some really bad screen shots. This game actually looks pretty gamn good in motion, and it's not all a mess and full of jaggies like the screen shots suggested. Thank god.
That is exactly what I thought. After I watched the videos, I'm thinking this game is looking really good. The jungle areas looked detailed as far as I saw, and the shadowing was nicely done as well. Seems like another game to consider now.

Jan 30, 2006
I can't wait for this game to come out. You could really see a difference on the the PS2 and X-box versions. I wonder how much cooler it will be on the PS3 than the 360. The co-op thing sounds so awesome. I can't wait to play with a friend and then leave him for dead to collect the fee for the job and keep it for myself.