Metal Gear Solid 4 Bonus DVD + Beta Youtube video

Laser

Apprentice
Dec 13, 2006
I just got mine today! Just popped it into my Playstation, seems to have a lot of videos on it. Checking out now.

[QUOTE="ImSiCkOfYoU, post: 0]where and how do can you get the dvd?[/quote]

Your local games retailer, like a Gamestop.

You just pre-order MGS4, and make sure they hand you the DVD. You get the DVD and access to the MGO beta.

Apr 4, 2008
So those of us who have pre-ordered the game and are elligible for the beta... how exactly do we gain access to it? does anyone know?

Laser

Apprentice
Dec 13, 2006
[QUOTE="tonybalez, post: 0]So those of us who have pre-ordered the game and are elligible for the beta... how exactly do we gain access to it? does anyone know?[/quote]

(google is your friend)

Well, this was not always Konami and Kojima Productions plan, they recently concocted this idea. So if you pre-ordered a long time ago, then you probably didn't get the DVD.

I pre-ordered the MGS4 collectors edition today, and they handed me a cool looking DVD. Inside of the DVD case there was a piece of paper that had the Beta-access code.

If you preorderd along time ago, then you might want to check back at your retailer and see if they will just give you the DVD.

Apr 4, 2008
thanks, I'll check that out. I would have google'd it but I'm at work and they have a pretty good firewall keeping me out of all the info that I wanna know. I'm really suprised I can access this web site. But I'm happy I can

T

TwentyThree

i ordered a limited edition too.. called my game store and they said that they ran out but hopefully theyll get more.. ;[ ... i hope they do but then again ill be playing GT5 P, and GTA IV so im not too bumbed out if i dont get in it.