MGS4 Beta Tester

EVILPS3

Master Poster
Jul 3, 2007
WOW how can someone have 914 posts and still not know about MGO beta just to let you know everyone gets a go at the beta and it's out on the 17th.

DiZ

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2007
He didn't say MGO, he said MGS4. As in someone who plays that game. Your all pompous idiots. Rushing to shout at him for not knowing something. No, I don't think there are any here.

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
[QUOTE="DiZ, post: 0]He didn't say MGO, he said MGS4. As in someone who plays that game. Your all pompous idiots. Rushing to shout at him for not knowing something. No, I don't think there are any here.[/QUOTE]

+Rep to you for noticing that. I was just about to say the same thing.

[QUOTE="Kugar77, post: 0]its still a stupid question, konami wouldn't want their beta testers on forums[/QUOTE]

You cannot prevent them from doing that. WarHawk testers were on forums. And either way, I don't think they will have any US testers, unless tehy are from a magazine or something.

Jun 18, 2006
Well yes the question is a bit stupid cause if you are beta testing for a single player game they don't want you on any kind of forum. So that their are no chances for leaks in the story or game play. Anyways the guys over at IGN say that they just went to Konami's US complex and got to play through an almost final copy of the game and he gave nothing away so as for beta testing the game is way past beta and is nearing gold status Yeah it's a silly question but blasting the guy for the wrong reason such as assuming he is talking MGO is just as dumb IMOA. SO to answer his question no their are no beta tester her on the forums for MGS4 if their were they could never tell you because of the confidentiality agreement you have to sign.

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
I don't see how they would be able to stop MGS4 beta-testers join forums as long as they don't leak information. And for all you tools acting a fool in this thread. RIF

Reading
Is
Fundamental

Copyright

Elite Guru
Feb 19, 2007
Konami don't have that much power, they don't know what they are doing at the moment, apart from releasing the best PS3 game - MGS4.

pizzamonkio

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2008
[QUOTE="EVILPS3, post: 0]WOW how can someone have 914 posts and still not know about MGO beta just to let you know everyone gets a go at the beta and it's out on the 17th.[/QUOTE]

really!?! you have 1530.... anyway how does one sign up for betas that seem exclusive. do you have to know someone on the inside? oh and im NOT talking about MGO. lol:DD

DiZ

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2007
WTF ?
It's the same controls and gameplay as MGS4, and probably same graphics. I mean have you ever played MGS before ?

And why are you all talking about MGO anyway ? This is a MGS4, I repeat 4 not Online topic.