Mgs4 Buyers!

Saix7

Superior Member
May 5, 2007
Vote on this poll so we can see how people are buying MGS4.

Lets see if we reach at least 50,000 votes or so.

So the PS3 has sold about 5.5 milion consoles so at least 1 million of us are going to buy a MGS4 copy.

Sony Pizza

Forum Elder
Sep 27, 2007
I'm going to be buying the game on the very first day. I hope I will be, anyway. I'm going to be putting a preorder in with EB Games...

Sony Pizza

Forum Elder
Sep 27, 2007
[QUOTE="ratking82, post: 0]I am getting MSG4 the day its out. Awesome graphics. I cannot wait to play the final installment of Snake.[/quote]
Mm. Something's telling me that this isn't the final chapter with Snake, even though Kojima has repeatedly said it was. -_-; I also find it hard to believe that he would simply let go of this franchise, and resign from being a part of future production in the franchise.

I think Snake's going to get cloned again. Hmm. Well, I guess this could be the final chapter with Solid Snake, but perhaps other Snake clones will take his place in fighting future terrorists?

Nov 21, 2007
Solid snake is what makes MGS so awesome. I was playing Subsistence and I absolutely loved the evolution of Snake into Big Boss. Gives the whole thing a continuity. Do you think they will bring back that other guy from Sons of Liberty ? I cannot remember his name, as Sanke's protege ?

Aug 3, 2007
Its a day 1 purchase for me. It would be nice to see the secrets unfold from the series.
The good is that it has 100 hours of storyline packed into that bad boy.It also stars snake with some of the best moves ever.Better than the younger snakes.The new over the shoulder view,the new roll on the grond over the shoulder view,the new go through the whole storyline in fps view, and the of course return of all the old characters from the recent ones and the beauty beast monsters coming as tough peices of crap!!!! Yes indeed im getting this game.

Oh yeah ratking82,are you talking about solidus snake? Or raiden? Or perhaps otacon?

Punisher99

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2007
[QUOTE="ratking82, post: 0]Solid snake is what makes MGS so awesome. I was playing Subsistence and I absolutely loved the evolution of Snake into Big Boss. Gives the whole thing a continuity. Do you think they will bring back that other guy from Sons of Liberty ? I cannot remember his name, as Sanke's protege ?[/QUOTE]

Yes. And his name is Raiden. You see him in the MGS4 videos fighting Vamp.

Aug 3, 2007
Yes he is raiden,and it is said that he only has his head and spine left on him.All the rest of that body of his is robotic or something like that.His chis is also solid bone.

A

ATC

I voted 1 as I'm sure I'd get it on the first day of release, but why all the hype about a game that won't be out till summer 08'?

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
Yeah, 50% of the reason is because I want to own some scrubs on MGO2, and the other 50% is just playing MGS4 because it is going to be the best game ever made.

A7

Supreme Veteran
Apr 19, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I had to choose in a few days as that's the only option explaining my situation.... I live in Australia thus we don't get a chance to get it first day. I considered importing it, but I don't want MGO to exclude me from playing on Australian servers (ping related).

Aug 3, 2007
Yes it is going to be the end for solid snake,but dont get your hopes up for raiden being the main character,because he is protecting snake and he does not fear death so he wants to die before snake protecting him.Yeah I know im a mgs freak.

psycho_rez

Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2007
I thought the ps3 sold a bit over 6 million consoles?. and i probably wont be getting it on day one BECAUSE IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE SOLD OUT!!, but i WILL get it no matter what. or how long it takes.

B

brokenteethxx

I just reserved UT III and MGS4 like 5 mins ago at my down the street game stop :)

all need to buy i million copies PLEASE

Miney

Forum Elder
Oct 31, 2007
Definitely a buy for me. Great storyline and going to be fantastic. PlayStation are lucky to have the rights to host such a brilliant series of games.