Microsoft is hiring for a new team in California to build 'AAA' Xbox games

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
In short, you will still have developers putting games out on PC whose benchmarks are still lower than current gen consoles. That would be the benchmark. I have always said this, and will continue to say it '' the problem with the hardcore gamer is that he thinks that everything revolves around him when the reality is that the casual gamer has more influence on the gaming market and how developers structure their commodity.''
Just so that you are aware... The Ryzen architecture is the same, from High-end SKU, to the stuff they put in Laptop/Ultrabooks - it will still retire the same 8 instructions per clock, as the jaguar does 2.

The architecture isn't "gaming". This is the same story over on intel's side also where the architecture in the high end i7 skus is the same as the low end i3's (and even the Pentiums).

As for guys that want to complain about better CPU, it has not been something that has been 'required' this generation. Even games that have needed to draw a lot from the CPU like Assassins Creed are quality without a lot of issues being seen.
I think you are just arguing at this point for aguments sake...

These can literally be posted all day.

acryllicaltair

Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2010
Just so that you are aware... The Ryzen architecture is the same, from High-end SKU, to the stuff they put in Laptop/Ultrabooks - it will still retire the same 8 instructions per clock, as the jaguar does 2.

The architecture isn't "gaming". This is the same story over on intel's side also where the architecture in the high end i7 skus is the same as the low end i3's (and even the Pentiums).

I think you are just arguing at this point for aguments sake...

These can literally be posted all day.
Hardly broken. Which is what my point was. BTW, I never play that game online so I would never ever know what issues it faces on there.