Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the lamest movie of them all?

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
Snow White and the Huntsman That's who!!

Guys, this movie looks promising at first, but don't be fooled, it's crap. It tries to be great but just like a skater going for a triple spin jump, it falls flat on it's ass....

(spoilerish)

1. If you think seeing the promos that the movie is an action movie, YOUR WRONG, it's mostly dramic with a few action scenes thrown in.

2. The lady who plays the evil witch queen sucks REALLY BAD at her role. She tries the shakeperean thing and overdoes THE HELL out of it. One or two of the scenes really stick out as hugely laughable. (One guy in my theater actually DID laugh ROFL)

3. The "Huntsman" is somewhat overrated. He's badass at first, but then he sucks the rest of the movie. And some people may think he takes far too long to get introduced in the film.

4. Overall movie is a massive sleepfest. It doesn't keep your attention long enough. And all the shakeperean voices don't help either.

5. Um, how does Snow White know how to ride a horse and carry armor at the end again. HUH?!

6. Ending is hugely weak. Very anti-climatic.

7. Light hearted and "funny" moments aren't that funny really cus not everybody will be laughing.

8. Movie has too many WTF moments. A scene will start off in one direction, something very WTF will happen that takes the air all out of the moment.

9. The plot is really depressing. Everything from people being locked up for years to the over arching theme beauty and how old people are ugly. (this can't be a good film to watch if your over 45, it might actually make u feel bad about yourself and lower your self-esteem. No I'm being serious here)

These pretty much sum up this weak ass movie. Has anyone else seen this mess? It's a very forgettable movie!

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? The Avengers, that's who.

I give it a 2 out of 5....

Last edited:

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
[QUOTE="Versus, post: 5839372]Snow White and the Huntsman That's who!!

Guys, this movie looks promising at first, but don't be fooled, it's crap. It tries to be great but just like a skater going for a triple spin jump, it falls flat on it's ass....

(spoilerish)

1. If you think seeing the promos that the movie is an action movie, YOUR WRONG, it's mostly dramic with a few action scenes thrown in.

2. The lady who plays the evil witch queen sucks REALLY BAD at her role. She tries the shakeperean thing and overdoes THE HELL out of it. One or two of the scenes really stick out as hugely laughable. (One guy in my theater actually DID laugh ROFL)

3. The "Huntsman" is somewhat overrated. He's badass at first, but then he sucks the rest of the movie. And some people may think he takes far too long to get introduced in the film.

4. Overall movie is a massive sleepfest. It doesn't keep your attention long enough. And all the shakeperean voices don't help either.

5. Um, how does Snow White know how to ride a horse and carry armor at the end again. HUH?!

7. Light hearted and "funny" moments aren't that funny really cus not everybody will be laughing.

8. Movie has too many WTF moments. A scene will start off in one direction, something very WTF will happen that takes the air all out of the moment.

9. The plot is really depressing. Everything from people being locked up for years to the over arching theme beauty and how old people are ugly. (this can't be a good film to watch if your over 45, it might actually make u feel bad about yourself and lower your self-esteem. No I'm being serious here)

These pretty much sum up this weak ass movie. Has anyone else seen this mess? It's a very forgettable movie!

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? The Avengers, that's who.

I give it a 2 out of 5....[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? You must be joking! Your review is laughable at best. You failed to see the movie how it was meant to be seen!

Mystery Science Theater 3000 :lol: that's what a buddy of mine decided to do and I think he had a ton of fun. I also ended up getting a free ticket after the movie was over. Although I didn't think Charlize Theron did a bad job

[QUOTE="Versus, post: 5839372]Snow White and the Huntsman That's who!!

(spoilerish)

I give it a 2 out of 5....[/QUOTE]

My wife just came back from seeing this and pretty much agrees with everything above. That Stewart girl was miscast big time...

[QUOTE="Naxi, post: 5839430]The premise is flawed, Charlize Theron is way better looking than Kristen.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Stewart looks like Edward Furlong with long hair...

Cyklops

Super Elite
Aug 19, 2008
I found the movie pretty ok, TBH. Maybe something like a 7/10. That's just my 2 cents, at least.

Now just waiting eagerly for Prometheus! =D

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
(spoilerish but not really)

the part where those two "imps" came out of those birds in that enchanted forest I was like what da flying hell?!