MNR show us your ride/character

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
picked up MNR today after enjoying the demo and got straight to modifying, was wondering what i could make but after seeing the f1 chassis it had to be a lotus f1 rep, not quite finished yet but ive spent a couple of hours getting to grips with the modding system. some quite annoying aspects such as i can find absolutely no way to design anything on the front wing but aside from that works pretty well. also wish there was an undo button:

Apr 17, 2008
[QUOTE="MR_T, post: 0]picked up MNR today after enjoying the demo and got straight to modifying, was wondering what i could make but after seeing the f1 chassis it had to be a lotus f1 rep, not quite finished yet but ive spent a couple of hours getting to grips with the modding system. some quite annoying aspects such as i can find absolutely no way to design anything on the front wing but aside from that works pretty well. also wish there was an undo button:

[/quote]

Nice Kart! Wish I had money to get this game :( .

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
[QUOTE="ertay, post: 0]Nice Kart! Wish I had money to get this game :( .[/quote]

cheers fella, its well worth the money even if it does seem somewhat half incomplete at the mo. been busy creating tonight:

lotus racing suit and driver:

aston martin le mans car based on this:

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 0]aww so nice of sony to make games for kids! these look like meez-maker rejects on race karts[/quote]
Why is that peopls perception always?
I spose that is always gonna happen making a game for anyone if it not MA15+
oh well
and the first poster that car looks real good, it is quite close to what it should actually look like in real life

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
cheers guys, ill make em public this weekend, just want to tidy them up and add some finishing touches first but wont get a chance till the weekend. will hopefully be able to create some more race reps aswell

Medievil

Apprentice
Sep 2, 2008
Yup, US gets it tomorrow - I can't wait to pick mine up!

I'm planning on downloading that Kevin Butler mod that Sony's giving away tomorrow (it's in the new Kevin Butler commercial), so my first creation may be to try and come up with some sort of fitting vehicle (they have a mod and a track, but no kart). Perhaps something inspired by an office desk? :p

The new commercial w/ the mod download: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-buGYgRBrIQ"]YouTube- ModNationâ„¢ Racers Artist Spotlight: Kevin Butler[/ame]

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
published the lotus and aston earlier so if anyone wants them go ahead and download, still need to tweak hem but i can do that at anytime i believe

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="higgos22, post: 0]Why is that peopls perception always?
I spose that is always gonna happen making a game for anyone if it not MA15+
oh well
and the first poster that car looks real good, it is quite close to what it should actually look like in real life[/quote]

no no, I don't hate games that have E for everyone on them, it's just games that have them and try too hard to be childish..sega all stars racing, I like that game, it's E for everyone, and although it's cartoony, it's characters we can identify with...gran turismo...even though it should be M-rated because no kid will ever be able to adapt to it till after they reach a certain age, I love the game..

[QUOTE="mickice, post: 0]Holly-molly, this game is on another level!!!!

Clearly missed the point here buddy. :cool:[/quote]

nope, I know what they want to get out of this game..customization, immersive customization..little big planet with cars...I just can't stand stand the the shape of the characters..at least make them human sized, and the carts would be a pass...I'm sure it's an excellent game, just not my type..media molecule should make a game like this, but first person shooter style..meaning, you make your own level, you make your own weapons, and your own character, realistically of course and you upload it all online and play it...or a fighting game...character creation, character training, level up and be the top player in the tournament leaderboards..obviously nothing cheap and ******** like street fighter 4 where everyone is a puss power spammer, but gameplay like tekken

Jan 4, 2008
The thing I like about this game (from the demo) is that its like a game of cards. It takes luck with some skill, then thrown in with some fun, and it really is a good game. Take it that Ive only played the demo and beta, but I pre-ordered it and its turning up tomorrow and Im so excited to play it lol. I really like it lol, I played the demo all day today, on and off. Thats what makes a game for me, one that you just enjoy playing lol. Im looking forward to playing the full game tomorrow. :D

If any of this came out wrong its because Im typing from the PS3 loL.

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
couple of updates, unlocked some new goodies so modified the previous vehicles and made another:

and the john deere steroid mower

anyone else notice there too lazy to change the tyre tread from left to right lol. although the modding is good i really do hope they make it better, seems quite restrictive for something that should ideally be limitless

Apr 7, 2009
I love the tractor one with the jet engine on it! That made me laugh. :D

Great karts and mods everyone. I could spend hours downloading everyone's creations. I was on last night in an XP race and you can actually browse and download mods while you are in the multiplayer lobby! There's no other game like this.

Can't wait to see more creations - TOMORROW is the day!

IceKnight

Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2007
ok
i was trying to figure this out by myself without having to look stupid and ask
lol but
HOw the Fuk do you put your pictures on the forums??

[QUOTE="IceKnight, post: 0]ok
i was trying to figure this out by myself without having to look stupid and ask
lol but
HOw the Fuk do you put your pictures on the forums??[/quote]

Best to use a image host like photobucket, then you can just link the pictures...

Here is my Jason Vorhees and his new ride...

javelinpr

Superior Member
Jan 21, 2008
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 0]aww so nice of sony to make games for kids! these look like meez-maker rejects on race karts[/quote]

fun> gore

im selling my copy of red dead redemption to get this "kiddie" game:cool:. try the demo and lets us know later on.

Jul 15, 2008
I'm not very creative but will get this game soon when I'm back from holidays. The possibilities for mods, cars and tracks is endless and I just want to have a go a trying out peoples creations. Is anyone planning on doing in LOTR tracks, that would be amazing.