Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer

EHY893

Elite Guru
Jun 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Terra, post: 5634428]I can say for sure that it would be a heck of a lot better if it was 4 players instead of only 2.
Hopefully they'll change it to 4 before the game comes out so survival mode will be worth playing. Otherwise, Battlefield will take over CoD[/QUOTE]
I think Robert Bowling said they didn't make it 4 player because it was designed around 2 players and having 4 would cause problems. I couldn't tell you exactly what problems those are but I'm sure the reasons are floating around. If I had to guess it would be something to do with too much happening on screen and frame-rate problems. So I don't really ever see it being made in to a 4 player mode, but I could be wrong.

Aug 31, 2011
Looks like the same shit, different game. Everyone's played this before if they've played a Call of Duty game since 2007. Sure it'll probably be fun for a couple months but it's nothing that I'm going to excited over.

dc writer

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2006
Toronto
How much different do you expect this game to be?

I honestly wouldnt want infinity ward to deviate from the same style of gameplay that makes this franchise fun to play. Just a slight upgrade from mw2 is all I ask.