Mondofish's Article Catalog

mondofish

Staff Writer & Graphic Designer
Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
Here is the collection of all the weekly series I have written on PSU. It will be regularly updated as I write more! :) Be sure to read what I have if you haven't already and come back for regular weekly updates :D

Underrated

Description - I take a look at developers that I feel haven't been given the attention or respect of the gaming community that they deserve.

[Issue 1] - LightBox Interactive
[Issue 2] - Trendy Entertainment
[Issue 3] - Zipper Interactive
[Issue 4] - Avalanche Studios
[Issue 5] - Q-Games
[Issue 6] - NetherRealm Studios
[Issue 7] - From Software
[Issue 8] - Re-Logic
[Issue 9] - Sucker Punch
[Issue 10] - Double Fine
[Issue 11] - Digital Extremes
[Issue 12] - Volition

Don't be afraid to start a conversation about these pieces. These are meant to start conversation! Your input on who you feel is underrated is 100% useful :) The more interest you show in studios being considered underrated, the more I'll continue to write about them!

Free-2-Play Friday

Description - Every Friday a different free-to-play title is examined that is either on PlayStation already or will be in the not too distant future.

[Issue 1] - Planetside 2
[Issue 2] - Tekken Revolution
[Issue 3] - War Thunder
[Issue 4] - Warframe

Random editorial work:

[1] - Free-to-Play(Station)?
[2] - Do video games need dinosaurs?
[3] - 5 things developers should avoid in new Star Wars games
[4] - Gaming with the seasons

Also, check out my good friend and fellow PSU writer Dane Smith aka Lasombra's articles right here!

Follow me on Twitter :) and get updates on my writing and what I am doing! Also...you get to see my crappy drawings I create with my PS Vita Paint Park App (Trust me...they are hilariously bad!) I might even drop hints as to who will be featured in my coming articles...Can you guess it? Only one way to find out!

Last edited:

jj03

Elite Guru
Apr 7, 2007
Your Articles aren't my bag but i'm sure others will enjoy them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
This weeks issue of Underrated: is being put on hold till next Saturday :) E3 preparations and planning will be dominating my time hahaha. Lets all hope for a great show!

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
Sorry for the wait guys! Between E3 and being quite busy I have not been able to deliver the weekly content that the community deserves.

But Underrated is back! This time I focus on From Software, check it out above in the catalog :)

Last edited:

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
Lol :p Dane convinced me that I should do it :) Do it man go go go! Btw...you should start a weekly series that is related to comic books and video games! You are clearly quite interested in comics!

Richard616

Editorial Assistant and Podcast Editor
[QUOTE="mondofish, post: 6152454]Lol :p Dane convinced me that I should do it :) Do it man go go go! Btw...you should start a weekly series that is related to comic books and video games! You are clearly quite interested in comics![/QUOTE]

That's true , interested enough to write a regular feature, I might have to ponder that idea

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="mondofish, post: 6156536]Thanks Knot! Hope you enjoy! The feedback is greatly appreciated :) I check this thread quite often so don't think I don't read it![/QUOTE]

yea dude no problem. Im apparently a bit late to the party but catching up lol. got some good stuff in here

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="mondofish, post: 6156974]Better late than never :p That's what I say! but seriously :) That's what this thread is for! Glad you're a fan![/QUOTE]

yea man. pretty much a fan of all the writing staff does. Pretty good writer myself so i can admire good handywork.

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
Good to know! :) When you write about the stuff you love it always turns out better! We definitely appreciate our readers, without you guys we wouldn't be able to do what we do here on PSU.

KnotGamer901

Master Poster
Jan 31, 2010
NC
[QUOTE="mondofish, post: 6157128]Good to know! :) When you write about the stuff you love it always turns out better! We definitely appreciate our readers, without you guys we wouldn't be able to do what we do here on PSU.[/QUOTE]

ah of course if you enjoy what you do 110% effort goes into it and thus a better finished product. How do you have time to compete in the trophy competition when youre doing things like this though? u must be a busy guy

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
Not too bad really :) Time management is important when it comes to making deadlines :p That is for sure!

but trust me...I always have time for video games, and with this kind of job...it's considered research :D

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
I will be on a trip for a few days! So I have pre-written this weeks issues of both Underrated and F2P Friday and they will be posted accordingly but I will be unable to post them here...so be sure to check them out on the front page on Friday and Saturday! C you all in a few days!

mondofish

Dec 14, 2009
Buxton, Maine
I'm back from my vacation and ready for action! :) I updated the catalog with the latest issue of Underrated!

Last weeks F2P Friday was not released due to some miscommunication in my absence :p but rest assured it will be this week! So get excited! It should be one hell of a Friday :)