More LBP Beta keys being given away! First 500 comments win a key!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2006
Are you sure this is not BS? It smells like it, the site barely functions for me.

I mean, there really is a website called "http://littlebigplanetlbpkey.blogspot.com/" ? A blog revolving solely around the Beta?

Hope you guys don't receive too much extra spam from giving that site your email.

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="BlindSight, post: 0]Are you sure this is not BS? It smells like it, the site barely functions for me.

I mean, there really is a website called "http://littlebigplanetlbpkey.blogspot.com/" ? A blog revolving solely around the Beta?

Hope you guys don't receive too much extra spam from giving that site your email.[/quote]

That blog was actually linked from an actual video gaming website. Once I find the website where this blog was originally linked at, I will post it in this topic.

RawK_Solid

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2008
I made a post with my junk email address. I get thousands of spam emails sent to that account everyday. Even if it's bogus, no harm, no foul.

If it's legit, thanks for trying to help out. +rep

Sep 26, 2006
[QUOTE="Pap3rThin, post: 0]That blog was actually linked from an actual video gaming website. Once I find the website where this blog was originally linked at, I will post it in this topic.[/quote]

What the hell I'll just list an email address I never use. :)

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
If anyone is feeling insecure about this site, like many of you had, go to yahoo.com and make a quick, bull crap e-mail and post it in one of the comments.

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="Kakihara_Anjo, post: 0]How do you post? I cant find it![/quote]

Where it says the number of comments that have already been posted, click on that. It'll take you to a pop-up and there is where you post the comment.

R

Rapture

Crap, in my haste, my message only has my EMail. I didn't put what I would build in LBP. I seriously hope they don't ignore for a little mistake.

RawK_Solid

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2008
[QUOTE="Eric2929, post: 0]Enjoy your spam, people. That's clearly fake.[/quote]

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. But just use a bogus email and fight fire with fire. It'w worth a shot since so many people are so desperate right now.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
My computer is having a lot of problems today. Could someone please post for me?! Will give 100sp and rep! The pop is blank for me.

Just copy and paste this

I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced! This game is the main reason I have a PS3. Please let me have a key!

[email protected]

(Done-thanks PaperThin!)

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="Kakihara_Anjo, post: 0]My computer is having a lot of problems today. Could someone please post for me?! Will give 100sp and rep! The pop is blank for me.

Just copy and paste this

I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced! This game is the main reason I have a PS3. Please let me have a key!

PM me to get my e-mail. I would put it here, but I only want one person to post this for me. Might look bad if my e-mail is posted more than once![/quote]

I'll gladly do it for you, but the PM's haven't been working recently and it won't let me PM you.

RawK_Solid

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2008
[QUOTE="sn-plazaskater, post: 0]yeah i think it got taken down..glad i didn't post my email there[/quote]

Nope just checked, it's still up. It's sad how fast these sites pop up just so they can get an email address. The antivirus here at work didn't detect a virus or trojan when I logged on.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
[QUOTE="Pap3rThin, post: 0]I'll gladly do it for you, but the PM's haven't been working recently and it won't let me PM you.[/quote]

Thanks! I edited my post to include my e-mail. Sending the SP and rep now

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="Kakihara_Anjo, post: 0]Thanks! I edited my post to include my e-mail. Sending the SP and rep now[/quote]

Okay, it's all done. You can check for yourself. ;)

Sep 20, 2008
Wow I can't read Russian or whatever,anyone want a SOCOM code lol,I know its late but you can have fun,I don't care about SP also or that stuff,tell me how to send it then yea you get all this just give me a code man!This game looks awesome and fun.

S

SnowHawk

I posted on it but I used my Gmail email address which I never use so it's all good for me if it is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.