Most Anticipated PSVR Game

P

PSVRWorld

My most anticipated game for the PSVR is Dreams. It's being created by Media Molecule, the creators of the little big planet series. I have spent so many hours with little big planet and when this new game releases i can see me losing so many more in it's virtual workspace. Below is a video where i talk more about what dreams is about and why it is my number one anticipated game.

[video=youtube;OHwcES88-uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHwcES88-uw[/video]

Do you like these type of creation games? Or are you looking forward to something more action packed like Doom vfr? Let me know in the comments, i love talking about the PSVR, it really is an amazing piece of technology!

bobtheduck

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
I'm looking forward to dreams, but not as a game or a creation tool. Rather, I wanna see what crazy environments people come up with for me to explore in VR. I think their goal is too ambitious, and a lot of people will be disappointed, even more than they were with LBP 1. May have to wait for Dreams 2 to see the ideal realized to a good degree. Dreams looks pretty cool, but it's not my most wanted games:

I want some games that are already out like Bridge Crew and Farpoint. Can't afford them right now. But the upcoming game that I'm anticipating most is Oblivion. I never played Oblivion (not into WRPGs) but VR changes things. Plenty of stuff I'd never play in non-VR is great in VR (PS1 looking platform games for instance). First person WRPGs feel perfect for VR.

P

PSVRWorld

[QUOTE="bobtheduck, post: 6531382]I'm looking forward to dreams, but not as a game or a creation tool. Rather, I wanna see what crazy environments people come up with for me to explore in VR. I think their goal is too ambitious, and a lot of people will be disappointed, even more than they were with LBP 1. May have to wait for Dreams 2 to see the ideal realized to a good degree. Dreams looks pretty cool, but it's not my most wanted games:

I want some games that are already out like Bridge Crew and Farpoint. Can't afford them right now. But the upcoming game that I'm anticipating most is Oblivion. I never played Oblivion (not into WRPGs) but VR changes things. Plenty of stuff I'd never play in non-VR is great in VR (PS1 looking platform games for instance). First person WRPGs feel perfect for VR.[/QUOTE]

You could be right with dreams as it took until lbp 2 for the creations tools to be fully realized i felt, however they have been working on dreams for a very long time, so hopefully they will have a decent amount of it that feels right. I would imagine their going to sell some creation tools down the road as dlc.

You mean skyrim lol Can't believe you haven't played it before, you have so many great adventures to go on! Wish i could forget it all and play it for the first time in vr. I know what you mean, vr games can change normal games completely and become appealing. I would never normally play an ace combat game, but i'm going to give it a go simply as you can sit in the pilot seat.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
[QUOTE="PSVRWorld, post: 6531432]You mean skyrim lol Can't believe you haven't played it before, you have so many great adventures to go on! Wish i could forget it all and play it for the first time in vr. I know what you mean, vr games can change normal games completely and become appealing. I would never normally play an ace combat game, but i'm going to give it a go simply as you can sit in the pilot seat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant Skyrim. I wasn't really interested in Fantasy WRPGs because they all seem the same to me. The playbook for world creation seemed to be "What did Tolkien and Gygax do? Let's do that again." I still feel like that, but the VR makes it worth it for me.