Motorstorm may be coming to PS Vita!!!

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
Still good news. So glad SONY bought them out this gen.
After Apocalypse you'd have to wonder what they were working on next. This is most likely it.

Any info on the locations? I hope it's a little more like Pacific Rift / Arctic Edge again.

Last edited:
May 5, 2011
USA
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2011/11/22/looks-like-motorstorm-could-be-coming-to-playstation-vita/

t[/URL]onight will be interesting for sure.

so that makes four racers in the vita catalog if true

ridge racer vita
mod nation racers road trip
wipeout 2048
motorstorm vita

Vita will not be lacking in this department, that's for sure

would be awesome to see Burnout make the jump to Vita as well!

am i missing any other racers?
Yes, you are missing Gran Turismo. Do you guys think they will make another portable GT?

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
I think there will be a Gran Turismo for the Vita at some point.

Anyway this has been confirmed as Motostorm RC

MotorStorm For PlayStation Vita Announced

Today, one of Sony's first party developers, Evolution Studios, revealed its new game MotorStorm RC. Set to come to PlayStation Vita and the PlayStation Network, MotorStorm RC has been in development for about a year at "a small, elite team at Evolution Studios."

MotorStorm RC will be playable on both your PS3 (via PSN) and Vita, and will support cross-play, meaning that your progress on one can be brought over to the other. The game will support 8 car classes, four "classic locations" and 16 other tracks, multiplayer and more. Better yet, if you buy it on PSN, you get it for Vita for free or vice-versa.

More details can be found on the PlayStation Blog.
Source

Fucking awesome...SO many games. Love the RC setting, fits well for a handheld game. Love the parts I bolded

E

ERC1980

Source[/URL]

Fucking awesome...SO many games. Love the RC setting, fits well for a handheld game. Love the parts I bolded
ahh you beat me to it!

anyways now that it's official, can a moderator here change the title to "will be coming to Vita"

@Black Wolf, yeah how could i forget that. the biggest, most well known racer on consoles today.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
[QUOTE="ERC1980, post: 5716856]ahh you beat me to it!

anyways now that it's official, can a moderator here change the title to "will be coming to Vita"[/QUOTE]

Aha, sorry man :D. If you go into Edit mode of your post you can change the title of the thread, I'm fairly sure you can anyway

Attach this trailer while you're at it =P

[video=youtube;cASfalm5OV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cASfalm5OV4[/video]

I don't really fancy the whole camera angle thing going on, unless they're just replay angles. Reminds me of micro machines haha

Pay once get both <3

Last edited:

AaronSOLDIER

Ultimate Veteran
Apr 5, 2007
forums.final7fantasy.com
IMO its decent, Sony needs to move away from the handmedowns and make unique games for Vita that you can't play on PS3. Looks like they've learned from the PSP that Vita needs its own games that it doesn't share with Sony home consoles.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 5716901]IMO its decent, Sony needs to move away from the handmedowns and make unique games for Vita that you can't play on PS3. Looks like they've learned from the PSP that Vita needs its own games that it doesn't share with Sony home consoles.[/QUOTE]

As much as I agree with this, I think the whole 'RC' is a bit strange. I'll buy it anyway since I have all of the other MS games, and it will probably be enjoyable

DarkVincent07

Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="mickice, post: 5717016]I hope more games become cross play and buy one get two deals.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about this also.

Do you get a code for the PS3/PSN version of the game with a PHYSICAL copy of the game on Vita? Like on the back of the manual you get a code for it as well, or I wonder if it will only be a download offer

DarkVincent07

Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5717052]edit:
Looks like if you buy it for Vita, you'll get a PSN code for the PSN... that's how it sounds to me after reading over the info again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there is a stamp at the end of the trailer which says so too. But I was just wondering if you only get a PSN code if you buy the bundle as a download, or if you get it for buying the PSV game in a retail store as well. I suppose time will tell