MotorStorm - What Do You Use?

GameSpawn

Super Elite
Aug 28, 2006
If it is free-for-all on Grizzly, then I use the big rigs. There is just no stopping them once you get 'em going and since 2/3 of Grizzly is mud (if you know which path to take) and big rigs like mud then you get the picture.

A

AFMR-PS3

[QUOTE="darkswordsman, post: 1226126]Buggies and Rally Cars FTW!! I love this game so much.[/quote]

^word, those are exactly my primary choices, with advantage for the Rally car on tracks like The Grizzly and Rain God Mesa (my favourites).

ATV's are fun too, and teh racing trucks have surprisingly good handling although they aren't very fast. :p

Violator

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2006
ATV's effin' rock, so do Buggies, Racing Trucks and Big Rigs.

I use the quads mostly tho. I love em, they bounce around like mad and handle good too, on almost all the terrain. Best vehicle i reckon.

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
[QUOTE="Violator, post: 0]ATV's effin' rock, so do Buggies, Racing Trucks and Big Rigs.

I use the quads mostly tho. I love em, they bounce around like mad and handle good too, on almost all the terrain. Best vehicle i reckon.[/quote]

I think I'm going to try the quads.

Jan 15, 2007
I use Bikes and ATV's, I really don't like using big rigs when I'm looking for something excilerating it seems way too slow to me.