My Playstation!!!!!!

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
this a forum game i found and decided to put here.

In this game your basically trying to steal the playstation from whoever has it.
exp. *hits ???? with brick* MY PLAYSTATION!!!!!
ill start MY PLAYSTATION!!!!

Dodgefate

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="saleenf5, post: 0]this a forum game i found and decided to put here.

In this game your basically trying to steal the playstation from whoever has it.
exp. *hits ???? with brick* MY PLAYSTATION!!!!!
ill start MY PLAYSTATION!!!![/quote]

Hit saleenf5 with a brick an takes his playstation :twisted:

LambBeast

Apprentice
Apr 26, 2007
[QUOTE="dodgefate, post: 0]Hit saleenf5 with a brick an takes his playstation :twisted:[/quote]
Hit that guy with a brick and took the playstation.

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
*hits lambeast over the head with a pic showing the diffrences between wood chucks an otters!* MY PLAYSTATION!!

Dodgefate

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="LambBeast, post: 0]Police tells Peta members to go home. They leave behind playstation. My Playstation!!!:cool:[/quote]

/backhands LambBeast an takes his Playstation :twisted:

Feb 7, 2007
[QUOTE="dodgefate, post: 0]/backhands LambBeast an takes his Playstation :twisted:[/quote]

(Sends Hollows to fight you and in the middle of battle you lose the playstation) MY PLAYSTATION!!

B

boogiemann78

*runs up with sledge hammer hits solid squirl with it takes playstation smashes it with hammer* no more playstation GAME OVER

Feb 7, 2007
[QUOTE="boogiemann78, post: 0]*runs up with sledge hammer hits solid squirl with it takes playstation smashes it with hammer* no more playstation GAME OVER[/quote]

=(

(does best Darth Vader Impersonation)....(Deep Breath) Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

you make me sad and you gave me a concussion

LambBeast

Apprentice
Apr 26, 2007
[QUOTE="Psychiatric_Disorder, post: 0]*uses her psychic ablities to levitate the playstation 20 feet in the air*

mmuuu-ha ha ha haaaaa[/quote]
I use my spider man powers to web grab the playstation and pull it in to me. My Playstation!!!!:pissed:

LambBeast

Apprentice
Apr 26, 2007
[QUOTE="MikeAaronB, post: 0]I don't understand how this is entertaining.

[/quote]

I actually thought that this was a good game. This is more fun than the ban one.:)

A

ajrobin

ban thread will outlast this one, its an institution on this forum and its outlasted many others i imagine

LambBeast

Apprentice
Apr 26, 2007
[QUOTE="ajrobin, post: 0]ban thread will outlast this one, its an institution on this forum and its outlasted many others i imagine[/quote]
Hey this one still has potential. I think that its a good idea and soon everyone will use it.