My PS4 impressions so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
This is what you signed up for when you got a next-gen console at launch.

I would highly recommend people however, not to finance their PS4 purchase by selling off their PS3's. There obviously won't be a steady stream of games for every taste the first year and with the plephoria of ps+ games on PS3, you'd be a fool to do so.

There's no reason to wait if you can afford it and plan on buying it further down the line anyway.

This didn't stop the majority of us from getting on board - and dear I say, enjoy it.

Last edited:

Demi_God

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2013
Icy hot of the north
sounds more like a couple of people here were already negative about the system before they bought it.

As for the controller rant, again, it's silly to say the least. Now I know, not everyone likes something I like, blah blah blah. The problem here is that the op didn't experience one good thing which I honestly find hard to believe and if it were said now, I wouldn't believe it since this horrid experience that he experienced. Maybe not the best launch for a system but you show me a console launch that is awesome without any drought and I'll show you a hole full of bullshit.

Last edited:

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
Oh yeah that's right, always been negative, me. I definitely wanted PS4 to fail. Xbox4Lyfe right? And I'm not even talking about the lack of games. Not once did I even imply that was an issue. - insult removed....AGAIN

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I am closing this thread before Cyn gets banned for constantly insulting people.

This is also some friendly advice. If you are going to create a rant thread, you need to properly title your thread. People did not come to this thread to see a 100% bitch fest about the PS4. Everyone expected pros and cons. All you have is cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.