My Top Best and Worst Games of 2017

-Dj-

Veteran
May 8, 2009
I'm going say this if The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey was on the ps4 it will win my game of the year.

best games for this year

i just got bored of this game

The VR was great

Fun game but missing mods and other stuff

i have so much playing this with my kid

what a great remake

the VR made it worth the full price

this game was alot of fun but it lack in content

the best black friday sale

UB being very nice to me so i'm giving them credit alot for making AC great again

my game of the year

this game had me laughing right to the end. the best part is UB giving away the first game for free when you buy this

worst game/disappointing i played

the game was fun but all good players cards are behind stupid long challenges and stupid shitty 3 inn game modes

i know everyone hating on this game right now but the only reason its on my worst list its the loot boxes
this game look so cool but failed make it fun.
all this game was a big ass add-on

this game fucking sucks its not because it has loot boxes. the whole game sucks from the story freemode to the online. did the people at ghost got hit by a rock and forget how to make a fun need for speed again?

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I will do mine in a much simpler way. Im just too lazy to google images and use spoiler tags right now.

My top 5 games of the year.

5. Resident Evil 7 Biohazzard (My favorite RE game since RE2. One of the scariest games I have ever played as well. VR is insane!!!)

4. Super Mario Odyssey (It's an open worldish Mario game)

3. Horizon Zero Dawn (Wonderful new IP with gorgeous graphics and very interesting story)

2. Assassin's Creed Origins (easily the best game in the series. Gorgeous game with a great story.)

1. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (incredible perfect game)

Top 5 worst games of the year.

5. Yooka-Laylee (Game was not terrible but it just didn't live up to Banjo-Kazooie franchise)

4. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Outside of the micro-transactions, the single player campaign was very short with a terrible ending)

3. Arms - Nintendo Switch (I just hated this game)

2. Lego Worlds (absolutely hated this game.)

1. Destiny 2 (It was basically the same game all over again. Farm forever and gain a little. Rinse and repeat......)

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="-Dj-, post: 6534650]lol you the one that told me about lego worlds[/QUOTE]

Man the more I played it the more I was hating it. It would have been sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better if it was anything like Minecraft.